Gold Target Rs.16000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

ashu1234

I think you not getting me.......Now local 10 Gram( Just I spoke with Tanisq manager)....is 25500........plus making Charge......Should I buy now......or wait for .....24 k....:D
Just go for it raj bro. Major action in gold is slated in April 2015 expected date for US interest rate rise, will it rise or not depends, it can be prolonged if all is not well for America......iske chakkar me shadi nikal jayegi. 26k is good bhav to gift.:clap:

ashu1234

Bro like other countries in India Gold is not bought by traders
Most still have gold bought by there grand parents more Gold coming down more increase in sale as can be bought by lower middle class for marriage of kids
people who bought gold at 30k or at 32k wont be crying as all buy for longer term you can check by going to any jewellery shop nobody is coming to book loss or no large scale suicide by people on gold coming down I only said crying......book loss??? suicide.....lol

from 6k to 33k+ in last 10+ years return on gold is good and that temptation wont end till we have Mata Lakshmi in our house reminding us importance of Gold everyday
One more thing want to add in last 30 years or so no new Gold mine came in picture What you mean by last 30 years??? Did you mean New discoveries or New mines??? as both have come into picture, dont read third grade articles supporting gold. Porgera Gold Mine started its production in 1990 and many smaller but significant productivity mines are ther in New Ireland which started their production post 2000 google for more, and if you want to talk about discovery a major one was discovered in 2008 in Alaska. and lower the Gold higher the production cost in every mine Jai Shree Ram:)
Well every time I write here, I'm discussing things here with the trading and returns generated perspective, there is no point debating about people purchasing it for marriage or other stuff, people will buy it anyway at any price so no point in discussing. History and buying habits is known to everyone so no point in bringing it out every time here. About mining cost, i guess I have brought it up in this forum that things can go below the lowest mining cost which is 600-700$ in the world for gold in the lowest band how long will it stay depends upon market but yes it can go and has gone for many things in the past and if one thinks that gold is super exceptional then wait for the time. And talking about no new mine came up in 30 years - why, even when price sky rocketed to 1800$

And talk about the importance of gold in everyday life - I just laugh. People buy gold(read over buy) because of pride, its becoming a show-off in the gathering. People having more gold are considered wealthy and up in status. The more gold you wear in marriages the more successful you are - this is the reasoning I experience and see in the society. And poor middle class people instead of investing their money in education and development they invest and just live for buying Gold so that they can marry off their child in the way other rich and black money people are doing. So when I say people are crying I mean those innocent people who used their life's saving to buy gold and see their investment eroding from the point they bought. So when comparing you start before 10 years till date and I start from 30k level till date and all know nobody bought and never will at bottom prices but yes everyone buys at high its a known fact in the market.

Last edited:
Just go for it raj bro. Major action in gold is slated in April 2015 expected date for US interest rate rise, will it rise or not depends, it can be prolonged if all is not well for America......iske chakkar me shadi nikal jayegi. 26k is good bhav to gift.:clap:
Thanks Ashu..........Will buy tomorrow...........Sidhi batt no Bakwass.....:clapping:

ashu1234

Be cautious.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102147311.

According to the article- gold target is 800$,

based on vomiting camel pattern with rhombus breakdown.

I donot have any personal view.

I posted only as info.
Funny no such things exist like vomiting camel.....ha ha....
Hope this image interests everyone.

ashu1234

Goodmorning all!!!
Gold price hammered back below 1150$....and this time on the back of Swiss referendum.....probably the most prosperous and the highest per capita gold holders in the world dont find it prosperous enough to hold their wealth in Gold. This suggest and strongly points out that Gold has lost its shine as a storage of wealth on the back of slowing down economies across the world and falling inflation everywhere. Very interesting how modern economies discard gold.

:clap::clap::clap:

Goodmorning all!!!
Gold price hammered back below 1150$....and this time on the back of Swiss referendum.....probably the most prosperous and the highest per capita gold holders in the world dont find it prosperous enough to hold their wealth in Gold. This suggest and strongly points out that Gold has lost its shine as a storage of wealth on the back of slowing down economies across the world and falling inflation everywhere. Very interesting how modern economies discard gold.

:clap::clap::clap:
any new trades and news?