Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Going with an Intraday Mini-Flow!!

on gap days we refer to first 5 mins bar of the day whther u follow 60 mins flow or this new thread.
Saint can confirm this.
Tanewbie,

It was a stupid Q about 5min candle. THE FIRST 5MIN CANDLE WILL BE SAME IN 5MIN, 10,15.30 AND 60MIN CHARTS. Sorry for the trouble.

But I find that 5min candle is a hammer and the high is 4083.65 not what u mention. Pl correct where I am wrong

VPS

tanewbie

Tanewbie,

It was a stupid Q about 5min candle. THE FIRST 5MIN CANDLE WILL BE SAME IN 5MIN, 10,15.30 AND 60MIN CHARTS. Sorry for the trouble.

But I find that 5min candle is a hammer and the high is 4083.65 not what u mention. Pl correct where I am wrong

VPS
in the charts the high is 4083 but nse high is 4092.5

Forget hammer, etc . Saint keeps it simple by looking at the flow only. no indicators no patterns , etc. only price and pivots.

ThE HaMmEr

my odin diet daata is showing low of 3957......

Request

We should stop speculating about levels and just be patient and give SAINT sir some time and space to take this sharing/teaching/learning forward ...

Its exciting to give out levels, I too am guilty of that, but already deleted my offending posts...

Thanks...

PS: Will delete this post after a while..
Yes NC,while I appreciate eagerness to learn from our friends,let us be fair and kind to our teacher Saint.Monitoring 7-8 stock futures and NF in 60 min flow,updating charts,then daytrading NF in this thread,trailing SL,answering our posts,it is not an easy task,I monitor only 2 and I get crazy doing all that !!! So lets be patient friends,everything will become clear soon !!!

Trade Well,

Smart_trade

in the charts the high is 4083 but nse high is 4092.5

Forget hammer, etc . Saint keeps it simple by looking at the flow only. no indicators no patterns , etc. only price and pivots.
Tanewbie,

Thanks for patient clarifications. It is only here I found people like Saint and you with a lot of patience. I mentioned Hammer just for reference; I agree we must concentrate on the flow.
vps

Request

We should stop speculating about levels and just be patient and give SAINT sir some time and space to take this sharing/teaching/learning forward ...

Its exciting to give out levels, I too am guilty of that, but already deleted my offending posts...

Thanks...

PS: Will delete this post after a while..
niftychance,
I donot think anyone is speculating. (may be you used the wrong word).They are only asking Qs which seem to bug you. Pl be a bit patient, I request you.
vps

Yes NC,while I appreciate eagerness to learn from our friends,let us be fair and kind to our teacher Saint.Monitoring 7-8 stock futures and NF in 60 min flow,updating charts,then daytrading NF in this thread,trailing SL,answering our posts,it is not an easy task,I monitor only 2 and I get crazy doing all that !!! So lets be patient friends,everything will become clear soon !!!

Trade Well,

Smart_trade
Smart Trade,

You are right. It is time seniors put in their bit here too so that Saint gets some relief. Or better still we should wait for answers EOD.
VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.