Going to invest 10k ,( 15 day timeframe ) , Suggest me Stocks some midcap stocks ..

Hi ,

I have 10k rupees , I have to repay it within 10 days , I would like to invest in Equities , I currently hold Ashok Leyland , Tata Motors , SAIL .

Please Suggest me some midcap stocks with decent ( or minimal ) returns in 10 days time frame..

SexyTrader

Re: Going to invest 10k ,( 15 day timeframe ) , Suggest me Stocks some midcap stocks

Hi ,

I have 10k rupees , I have to repay it within 10 days , I would like to invest in Equities , I currently hold Ashok Leyland , Tata Motors , SAIL .

Please Suggest me some midcap stocks with decent ( or minimal ) returns in 10 days time frame..
If you have to repay someone, why do you wish to invest that ? And that too in equity....?

And with 10k as capital, you probably should not enter equities, as you may lose that anytime!

shekharinvest

Re: Going to invest 10k ,( 15 day timeframe ) , Suggest me Stocks some midcap stocks

Hi ,

You already have a well diversified porfolio :D

If not in cash you can certainly repay in kind they are good stocks to have for long term.

There is a long list of realty & infra stocks going cheap and you may get anywhere 3 to 5 times of money invested within next three years.

SHEKHAR

shekharinvest

Hi Shekhar..

Suggest me some good mid cap stocks to buy in the current meltdown.Currently i am

having REC and Educomp Sol in my portfolio.As i do not much experience so i am just

asking whether it would be better to go for mid caps at this point of time?
Midcaps stocks are a beaten lot and they may get still more beating should the market turn negative. But they do offer some good opportunities if we have a little longer time horizon. I am betting on realty and infra sector.

Interest cycle is likely to peak by Q3 then a pause and reversal. If RBI starts on an average 25bps per qtry by the mid 2013 interest rate should be at comfortable levels, meanwhile realty will start recovering and we can again see a spectacular rise in these stocks. You need to hold.

Infra is dependent on govt. policy push apart from interest rate - it may come any time along with easing of interest rate.

Third is sugar sector, which is cyclic in nature it should also see turn around next year.

My bets are given below. Some of them are overburdened with debt or some other issues as well. Still I hope they will not vanish into thin air.

HDIL, IBREALEST, HCC

LITL, GVKPIL, IVRCLINFRA, JPASSOCIAT

RENUKA, BAJAJHIND

HINDALCO

I did bought a few at 4700 -4800 levels and will be adding more if they are available at those levels or below. No SL. for realty and infra. 2 to 3yrs time horizon.

Last edited: