GFDL In accurate data for MCX

in my opinion it is better to extract data from terminal instead of depending on data base of feeder, because no one maintaining properly.
i keep backup of my data base.amibroker database problem is there.
corrupts frequently. ninjatrader data base is stable never corrupt.
gfdl providing ninja also you can verify in ninjatrader chart

1. Terminal feed - data is unreliable as highs and lows are incorrect so your S/Rs will be in correct. not suitable for PA traders.

2. Ninjatrader - Not suitable for traders watching 50 stocks. you don't have the layout options like in ami. In NT you can view at max 6-7 stocks depending on your screen size.

3. GDFL - the issue is only with natgas and not with other commodities.

mt4trader

1. Terminal feed - data is unreliable as highs and lows are incorrect so your S/Rs will be in correct. not suitable for PA traders.

2. Ninjatrader - Not suitable for traders watching 50 stocks. you don't have the layout options like in ami. In NT you can view at max 6-7 stocks depending on your screen size.

3. GDFL - the issue is only with natgas and not with other commodities.
1 data extracter is not the problem, it is system problem. traditional hardisk not suitable for trading, because data reading and writing every second, it requires fast hard disk like solid state or ram disk.

2 add 50 stocks to market analyzer and watch your interested charts by linking

3 GDFL used before but not satisfied. it is not low end or high end. my better choice is go for terminal extractor or if you can afford go to esignal only data feed not software

1 data extracter is not the problem, it is system problem. traditional hardisk not suitable for trading, because data reading and writing every second, it requires fast hard disk like solid state or ram disk.

2 add 50 stocks to market analyzer and watch your interested charts by linking

3 GDFL used before but not satisfied. it is not low end or high end. my better choice is go for terminal extractor or if you can afford go to esignal only data feed not software

1 - I have a mac book with SSD . No reliable data extractor for the terminal. Plus i use ZT which hangs most of the time. Using data extractor is simply not a reliable solution for charting. If it was no one would subscribe to a authorized data vendor.

2. Can you elaborate more on this. Any link. Is this similar to layout in amibroker or pages in esignal. I could not find anything similar in NT 7.

3. Agreed GDFL is not the best. But they are the only authorized vendors for MCX and NSE. I tried Neotrade but their feed doesn't work with antivirus (MSE) and their customer support is the worst i have seen. Esignal is way too expensive but yes esignal is the best in terms for data quality and charting.

mt4trader

it is common no two vendors data match exactly. it is common even with esignal and othere data providers.
but indicators works perfectly.if you want correct support res dont use yesterday data, instead use a indicator which uses 30 days data, that will be support and res.

terminal extraction is more reliable than data provider.you need high bandwidth for data feed, whereas terminal does not required. there is no legal issue in using the terminal data it is fully legal for own use.i am tried all data providers from mdp to gdfl.gdfl useless guys they could not develop a proper software and say they only legal, who cares legal or illegal want quality.
terminal hanging is problem of heavily loaded brokers like zerodha icicidirect other broker when market more speed occasional traders jam the trader terminal.it is common problem with nse not with mcx
regarding ninjatrader there is no scanner but all other things it can do much better. more stable system. you can save workspace.
ninja best suited for algo trading. only one problem no plugin for nesttrader.
i am trying to get it done by freelancer latter i will share