Get rich or die trying!

Riskyman

what happened ? no updates
???
Well.. Its clearly written on the wall. My last post was about emotions and doing a certain exercise to get in touch with our emotions, the reasons why we feel certain things. If you have done it, you may like to give me feedback about it?. Haven't seen any feedback from anyone. So really no updates.

Last edited:

Riskyman

That's because there was another voice in my head saying "DON'T GO LONG IN THE NIFTY NOW"....
I wanted to answer your question over the weekend but refrained from doing it. If you read my earlier post, I'm exactly saying this. We dont know why we do what we do a lot of the times. And its exactly your job to find out why you feel a certain way. Case in point being... If you hear a voice that says "DON'T GO LONG IN THE NIFTY NOW", Have you wondered why? Where does this voice comes from??? The answers are yours to find. : )

stock72

I wanted to answer your question over the weekend but refrained from doing it. If you read my earlier post, I'm exactly saying this. We dont know why we do what we do a lot of the times. And its exactly your job to find out why you feel a certain way. Case in point being... If you hear a voice that says "DON'T GO LONG IN THE NIFTY NOW", Have you wondered why? Where does this voice comes from??? The answers are yours to find. : )
The voice came from the bias we have ....when the fact that the next candle is not know to any one got in to the subconscious mind the voice disappears :)