Get rich or die trying!

Riskyman

Please do not be fooled by the title of this thread. Money is important but not "the most important thing in life". So the richness Im talking about can involve richness of health, richness in terms of wealth, richness in terms of love and anything else you may want to consider. This tread will be about "how to get rich". In which way you want richness, I will leave it to you. But the principles can be applied to anything and everything.

I wish to embark on a journey into the unknown. I have had some experiences of it. But I want to tap more into its potential. Let me just tell you that if you can even remotely tap into its potential then the changes in your life will be nothing short of dramatic. Make a no mistake here. Im not offering any pills or quick fix solutions. Neither am I a guru. I will not teach anything but will share as I go along. Each of you who wish to transform should make certain efforts. This thread will not be entertaining. It will be slow. Maybe will be updated once in a few weeks. A process.

I cannot explain everything in one go. Neither in a day or in a month. For those of you who want to join in it is going to be an on-going process. For today I will leave you with an image and a very interesting quote to ponder upon..

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force ... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." Max Planck, at speech at Florence, Italy, 1944

Please observe this image and tell me what you can see.

shirajroz

Is it GIF or Jpg , God i cant make up my mind , smetimes it seems moving n smetimes still - very Interesting - Pls post more, wanna know more
Thank u

mastermind007

Is it GIF or Jpg , God i cant make up my mind , smetimes it seems moving n smetimes still - very Interesting - Pls post more, wanna know more
Thank u
shirajroz "Right click karo ... khud jaan jao..." Incidentally, this is a gif file

riskyman..... keep up the good work

humble

This is how I see:

The image creates an illusion of moving objects, however, it is a static image of green[excuse me for my partial color blindness if it is not green :rofl:] and blue ellipses separated by alternate white and black fillings on a circular ring.

When one stays focused on the image, it tends to become static, and even with slight distraction or movement of the eye, one can see that the objects start moving. Also looking at the smaller ellipses in the picture makes the entire pic static.

The bigger picture is to stay focused on whatever we want to achieve. Also by focusing on a part, we can get clarity on the whole.

maneverfix

Concentrate on any circle it stops moving, rest starts moving, optical illusion.

Riskyman

The image is only the beginning! We have a long way to go. We have not even started. But I assure you that those that will stay patient will have a chance to change their circumstances dramatically. Like I said, I'm beginning this journey myself. We will take baby steps and move slowly.

Sometime in the near future you and I will realize what that image is all about.
Wish you all a good trading day tomorrow.

PS: I forgot to mention something in my first post. I have to tell you that this thread may end up sounding like a drifty, "high on dope" kind of thread. Its likely it will be like that. But should you want to explore the unknown then I would request you to come with an open mind. If you have fixed ideas about how things should be then this thread is a waste of you precious time. Do not have any ideas or any notions. Just a clean slate so you can write on it yourself. That is the only way we can try to have a very small understanding of the unknown.

Last edited:
@Riskyman

Good initiative :thumb:.

You will have to post a lot about psychology in this thread as only the power of this makes the way to: Get rich.

All the best from my side and I will be a silent reader of this thread.

Take care / Dan :)