Get Real Money with Demo Accounts

I may have heard about it, but I have never come across such things in the Forex Market. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to try the real account in the Forex.

ganeshams

One of my tried forexchief and FBS no deposit Bonus and he got real money
Off course he was able to make profit and withdraw 100 usd from forexchief and around 150 usd from FBS after trading for a monrh

IMPOSSIBLE .... IMPOSSIBLE ...
If it was possible, with my 7,00,000$ accounts, I should have been a Billionaire with headlines in Times / Forbes and Economic times ... :mad::mad::mad:
Do not even think of getting into FX with less than 3,000$ to make even decent income ...
If you dreaming this with that Bot of your friend ... You are readying for THE BIGGEST SHOCK of your life ...
Against my advice, 1 of my friend bought a Bot paying 1450$ ... Opened a 5,000$ account on Feb 5th ... Today acc is 4,700$ ... with running loss of 4690$ ... If you want a proof, I can post the screen shot ... If Bot's can make money why do you think Traders spend so much of time, energy, efforts n money to learn trading?
Do not dribble later that none advised you ...
My 2 cents ... as i posted on your thread, its your money at da end of da day ...
You scammer...

You are a broke... You have nothing..... Forget about that $700,000 account.. You failed to show me that account and then begging me to take personal loan of $10000 to fund you.........

All these big talks were lies to find innocent fishes. I am sure there are many others whom you duped and who out of shame couldn't find courage to share their experience.

stoch

Hotforex demo contest is best way to convert your demo experience to live trading capital. Done it twice (was in the winners list) and after my first win they got me as their permanent contest participant.

stoch

Don't say thanks guy, but I would like to share with you a perfect opportunity to apply your demo trading skills to be rewarded with real cash: its Hotforex demo trading contest, I managed to win twice last year (was in top 10), but now competition becomes harder that's why I encourage you to join too.

I do not think so as demo account is a part of trading where you trade imaginary money. It is a helping tool to grip strongly on your trading techniques, philosphy, and strategies. So, take it for the learning purpose for better results.

Wow, this is a really good opportunity for the new traders. They can try their luck and see how the forex platform works. Even if they are not the winners, they will gain much needed experience. So, give it a try and see how things go. All the best for your future ventures.