Get NSE data 2-3 min delay with AmbiBorker and MetStock support

hi manav,

u have done such a nice work...... i appreciate ur selfless effort to help others.......

BTW, i have one query or problem....... the volume indicated by the metastock ascii files is not correct....... i m using the converted metastock files for tradeguider software n there also i am getting wrong volumes......

i wish to listen from you ASAP.......

Thanks n Regards.........:thanx:

Hi amit,
can you provide me details like in which scrip did you noticed it and for which date? Did you notice the value mentioned in ASCII File? Is it that ASCII File has different value than what is shown in Metastock.

I have created post for you. You can post other queries here. click here to follow it.

Hi manav,

thanks for the prompt reply.....

i tried to post my comment on the link you rpovided but it is giving erro of cookies and javascript diabled, so i m posting here........

actually i am using AMIBORKER and TRADEGUIDER softwares......

for TRADEGUIDER, i need metastock data and so i am using ur utility for metastock data........ but the volume shown in the TRADEGUIDER is wrong and the same wrong values i could find in the stock-wise ASCII files present in the Metastock ASCII files. But if i check the datewise excel files present in the Stocksdata folder, there the volume in the excel files is correct......

i have attached the ASCII file for hcltech as an example......... the volumes for all stocks are wrong and are usually a large value........

Plz. give it a look and tell me if i am missing anything or doing anything wrong......

Thanks n Regards

Hi Everyone,
You all were right regarding Volume issue.
In BHAV Copy i.e. downloaded each day, there is 2 columns: ‘TOTTRDQTY’ and ‘TOTTRDVAL’
where
TOTTRDQTY = Total traded quantity
TOTTRDVAL = Turnover in Rs.Lakhs

I have displayed ‘TOTTRDVAL’ in place of ‘TOTTRDQTY’.
My opologies to everyone.
I will soon be providing a fix for this, may be in a day or two.

I will check this for later version since this data is not available from the source which i am currently accessing.
I asked you earlier about the data i am going to display but you did not reply to it. I have selected a source where that field is not present. It will be very difficult to change the entire code again for single field. Is this field keeps changing every time or it is constant for the day?
Thanks
Manav
Hi,

In fact "Open Interest" means the number op open contracts in Fut & Options, a very imp data pertaining tp F&O. No issues here, please try to change the code if possible,,,, later.

All the best to your efforts. regards,

I have used data source as this link:
If you open this link, your option for open interest is not there.

For this i have to open a new link. Now for 3 dates i have to download 3 times since this information is not available in single page.
Can you help me here to provide a link where all the necessary information is available in one go.