Get bhav copy not working since 4 th march

niftyoption

Try changing the server to nse-india.com in getbhav copy.
Restart the application.

And its working.:thumb:

Brother i have re downloaded Getbhavcopy downloader from site
and it is not working again , and it is displaying

" Error NSE Processor cannot open temporary bhavcopy file
Error Could not find file 'C:\Users\pc\Desktop\New folder (3)\temp\NSEbhav.gbc'.

what is the solution for it ? and please give method for manually downloading , what is the way to download from Nse and update file to amibroker ?
:confused:

Error Could not find file 'C:\Users\pc\Desktop\New folder (3)\temp\NSEbhav.gbc'.

what is the solution for it ? and please give method for manually downloading , what is the way to download from Nse and update file to amibroker ?
chek www.nse-india.com instead of www.nseindia.com from option and restart . it will do

amitrandive

Documentation here

http://www.get bh avcopy.com/importingtoamibroker.htm
(Remove spaces)

niftyoption

Thank You Very Much to XRAY27 JI , mithu76 JI and amit Bhai

XRAY27 sir ji solved my problem immediately i posted in TJ ...now it is working

:)

today some problem in indices not downloading for date 7/7/2016,but previous data is downloading. the link of nse indices in www.nseindia.com works intermitently. so one data downloader not working but getbhavcopy and abcd downloder working ok.
some problem retail invester always facing about this indices data recently who are using free nse data downloader.
i request the forum to encourage the developers who works for helping the traderji community by their work.

amitrandive

today some problem in indices not downloading for date 7/7/2016,but previous data is downloading. the link of nse indices in www.nseindia.com works intermitently. so one data downloader not working but getbhavcopy and abcd downloder working ok.
some problem retail invester always facing about this indices data recently who are using free nse data downloader.
i request the forum to encourage the developers who works for helping the traderji community by their work.
Data downloaded for 7/7 but not happening for 6/7.Will post here if found any solution.

sr114

Best way

1. download eod data from NSE site

2. write a macro for transforming the data as per the charting software
also R can be used for data conversion - its more flexible for the job

[ I follow the R way for data conversion as R script can download the raw eod data from NSE site ]

this way the dependence on the data downloader can be avoided as NSE is frequently changing

rgds