General Trading Chat

^ Good to have caught you ST sir. Any views on Tata Elxsi at these levels? Please suggest.
Tata Elxi I have been saying for long time that one has to be long in it......it still has lot of steam left going forwards.

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What is the record date for buyback?

Vivek
Not yet announced but guys who bought are making money,,,

Smart_trade
Now I regret selling of those over 2lakh value (definition of small investor for sake of buyback), still carrying 100shares though and happy for that.
It was all your trade.
Thankyou

Vivek

Market action for last 3 days after the breakout indicates that. Observe that the small shallow dips are quickly bought.Market builds up trend bar by bar ,dips are in the form of shakeouts and the market buys them and goes above the high printed till then...these are the signs .One can get that if one observes how the market moves during the day....just good observation will reveal many important things about the market.

Smart_trade
But i heard Ashwini gujral saying today on CNBC Awaaz that indian markets are at highs, and when there is global uncertainity markets will not move up to break alltime high. His logic was nobody(MFs, FIIs) will buy at high when global uncertainity is increasing everyday. Infact he recommended to book profits in longs and initiate new shorts in nifty and banknifty.

But i heard Ashwini gujral saying today on CNBC Awaaz that indian markets are at highs, and when there is global uncertainity markets will not move up to break alltime high. His logic was nobody(MFs, FIIs) will buy at high when global uncertainity is increasing everyday. Infact he recommended to book profits in longs and initiate new shorts in nifty and banknifty.
My observation was posted yesterday and it was based on market action yesterday and day before yesterday. I am of the view that the corporate growth which has started will continue for some more months and years. There are headwinds like high crude oil prices,political uncertainty,Trade wars,election.....so there will be corrections from time to time.

Smart_trade

ncube

That's the beauty of stock market...it is driven by each participants market opinion and it can be based on his own analysis or received from experts he follow. There is no right or wrong opinion in stock market as each will trade based on what he feels is correct at that time, however I feel it is always better if one builds the required knowledge and skills to be able to independently verify whether the opinions he receive from others is inline with his own analysis and only then take action. Even experts are human beings and they will not be there to share profit or loss with us.. we are responsible for our own actions..:)