General Trading Chat

For the full year ending March 2018, HDFC Bank's net profit was at Rs 17,487 crore, up 20.2 percent, over the year ended March 31, 2017.

This is a stock which compounds shareholders’wealth at over 20-25 % CAGR.Its last 10 years compounded sales growth is 23.84%,compounded profit growth is 37.89% and ROE is 18.2 %.

With this fundamentals this stock will give 22-25% CAGR is no brainer.Its price on 25 April 2017 was Rs 1536 and price now is Rs 1960 giving a return of 27%......this stock is a must stock in every portfolio.

Smart_trade

ST, I saw Columbus's thread about Put and Call options. I remembered that the PCR has remained high for a long time. It goes up to 1.6 or so, and comes down to about 1.3-1.4 only to go up. When I combine that with your remarks about nifty moving up in the last hour, it seems clear that the intraday downside is only to shake off the weaker players. Also, the low of 10396 on TCS results day seems to be a sort of bottom at present.

What does deMark say about Nifty at present ?

ST, I saw Columbus's thread about Put and Call options. I remembered that the PCR has remained high for a long time. It goes up to 1.6 or so, and comes down to about 1.3-1.4 only to go up. When I combine that with your remarks about nifty moving up in the last hour, it seems clear that the intraday downside is only to shake off the weaker players. Also, the low of 10396 on TCS results day seems to be a sort of bottom at present.

What does deMark say about Nifty at present ?
Yes looking at the market moves during mid session and at the last 45 min I get a feeling that nifty is not going down...it has some unfinished business going up....its moves are giving false sense of comfort to bears that the downmove will start soon.....

Sequential is in buy mode in nifty but some sideways action is not ruled out.... volatility is here to stay.....it is a buy on dip and liquidate on a rally market in my view.

We need to watch how TCS and HDFC Bank results move the market on Monday.

Smart_trade

iwillwin

Yes looking at the market moves during mid session and at the last 45 min I get a feeling that nifty is not going down...it has some unfinished business going up....its moves are giving false sense of comfort to bears that the downmove will start soon.....

Sequential is in buy mode in nifty but some sideways action is not ruled out.... volatility is here to stay.....it is a buy on dip and liquidate on a rally market in my view.

We need to watch how TCS and HDFC Bank results move the market on Monday.

Smart_trade
Was watching cnbc and saw sudarshan and ashwani both bearish on markets... With puts losing premium on Friday it would be interesting to watch how market moves....