General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I had kept Bajaj Finance to sell at 2315...someone hit buy button and grabbed till 2315 on BSE ...my trade executed......

Smart_trade
Sir
When you say, you sell on rallies in present market conditions, as bottom is forming, how do you decide selling points, like you did today.

Vivek

Sir
When you say, you sell on rallies in present market conditions, as bottom is forming, how do you decide selling points, like you did today.

Vivek
This lot of Bajaj Finance was bought below Rs 2000....so short term profit is booked. I can buy at lower prices.....today the top till I put the order was Rs 2308 and I kept it at 2315 ....as Baj Finance will always make 8-10 points higher when it breaks the top...

Smart_trade

lemondew

St da,

We may break 10100 low which we made yesterday. But we may have rallys to 10800 or even 11000 before we may go down. The trade in other direction looks tradeable too.

Actually whats happening is we all are sharing information but in what context or how the person trading is applying it is actually missed by most people. May be this leads to selective understanding and interpretation of one traders rules in a different context by other trader.

Talking wrt swing context only. Was there a long trade on 10 oct .

The context was
We hit the lows twice on 8 th oct. The downmove on 9 th late evening failed and on 10th we closed strongly higher than 9 th high of 10421.

A freak event in US and we opened 3% down or theres something which we should avoid in general. Thanks in advance.

2015 budget top was a test of 2015 Jan top and the market rejected that top and the downtrend started.....the bottom made 2-3 days back will be tested and tested with a gap of few days.....we may make a new bottom but I dont expect a big fall from the low made....I am expecting this process to carry on for 2-3 months .....

This is my expectation based on the environments we are in...but the market can do something different, that possibility is always there....

Smart_trade

I am not a God or giving you bs..

but, I am old member Jai Mata Di ... A very successful pro trader. You don't see such traders speak out in open forums.. So you misunderstood.. You should know someone completely different pro trader(trading successfully about 10 years) was talking...

Yes I can do it with perfection.. I am only of a few day traders who are living big from trading since last 10 years. So if I post something you'll definitely see it is working most of times...

I had not said I catch the whole move on up side, I was ready to short at that level. I said two stop from short BNF 60pt also hit before I catch the biggest jackpot.. then 10300PE..
You must read all my comments not selective one.. If you want to postmortem my trades read all posts sequentially (including follow up post), only then everything will be clear.. Yes, important support resistance levels could be predicted precisely again and again using technical analysis.. :)

I did it many times with similar prove (I tell the level early) and I am doing it again and again..
I try to show it is possible to make big money from day trading.. I do't chase the market but I wait for the market to come to my levels (my traps/net).

I come here in Tj to teach people in my way again and again with diff ids..
But why diff ids? Bcoz of such insensitive comments I need a long break..
I think I'll not come back again.. But, I come for some of my old friend I love. And I love to help traders silently also using pm..

Now its time for a break.. Or I'll stop frequent posting like HEM bhai or Subhodip and help/interact with my old friends using pm.
Now, I'll concentrate more on trading in this volatile market which is giving us both side bigger moves.. Its time to shoot (the jackpots).. not talk...

I preferred to post in mostly viewed general chit chat and day trading thread for teaching bcoz it is not possible for me to open and main a thread (answer all follow up posts). Sometime my valuable posts got buried with chit chat but anyone can easily back all the posts using the ID and learn from it. You need to see the time of the post and check the charts to understand the thought process..
If anyone have time and willingness to learn can easily understand these posts are coming from a very successful day trader...There is always a follow up post... I tried to teach as a live and continuous process within my limited time...

I know many one benefited, although few discourages me by insensitive activities (sometime unfortunately someone close to me)..That's the world!

Frankly speaking it is very difficult to teach in open forums as most of the members never know the person behind the virtual id... many of them don't trust/respect the teacher and don't understand the motive of the teacher very easily..
In that process that selfless teacher hurt easily..I tried again and again to help beginners in my own ways selflessly...

Best Wishes and Happy Trading.

Sorry if you took it the harsh way. The need to call yourself a pro trader multiple times is questionable. And btw I read the timing of your post. It was posted when sgx nifty was down in a big way already. Anyway good luck to you. A cat thinks that the world isn’t watching if it closes its eyes and drinks milk. Let us not become that way. Good luck and good trading.

This lot of Bajaj Finance was bought below Rs 2000....so short term profit is booked. I can buy at lower prices.....today the top till I put the order was Rs 2308 and I kept it at 2315 ....as Baj Finance will always make 8-10 points higher when it breaks the top...

Smart_trade
Don't they get sold in FIFO order ? Perhaps it is your older stock which got sold ?

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
St da,

We may break 10100 low which we made yesterday. But we may have rallys to 10800 or even 11000 before we may go down. The trade in other direction looks tradeable too.

Actually whats happening is we all are sharing information but in what context or how the person trading is applying it is actually missed by most people. May be this leads to selective understanding and interpretation of one traders rules in a different context by other trader.

Talking wrt swing context only. Was there a long trade on 10 oct .

The context was
We hit the lows twice on 8 th oct. The downmove on 9 th late evening failed and on 10th we closed strongly higher than 9 th high of 10421.

A freak event in US and we opened 3% down or theres something which we should avoid in general. Thanks in advance.
Lemondew bhai talking to himself......