General Trading Chat

ST da, seems scary... (on a lighter note) you are making the market sound look like a blood-thirsty giant :eek::eek::eek::DD:DD:DD
Market has no intentions of harming anyone but the leveraged positions are the culprit in most cases....it is our own greed which is responsible for such ends.

ST

lemondew

"Market will test bottom multiple times. "

Retouching bottom you are talking about touching in short time frame like bottom testing 2-3 times in 2-3 days. Or you are talking about bottom making an intermediate high and then going back towards bottom again in a week or so.

The observation is different for the top right or vice versa. Like the 2015 top one touch go. We made a high in jan end 2015 and then topped it post budget day 28 feb 2015. Then the open = high was the begining of the downfall on 4 th march 2015.

As I said 75-80 % of the price correction is done.....so I dont see 8000 in nifty.

Smart_trade

"Market will test bottom multiple times. "

Retouching bottom you are talking about touching in short time frame like bottom testing 2-3 times in 2-3 days. Or you are talking about bottom making an intermediate high and then going back towards bottom again in a week or so.

The observation is different for the top right or vice versa. Like the 2015 top one touch go. We made a high in jan end 2015 and then topped it post budget day 28 feb 2015. Then the open = high was the begining of the downfall on 4 th march 2015.
2015 budget top was a test of 2015 Jan top and the market rejected that top and the downtrend started.....the bottom made 2-3 days back will be tested and tested with a gap of few days.....we may make a new bottom but I dont expect a big fall from the low made....I am expecting this process to carry on for 2-3 months .....

This is my expectation based on the environments we are in...but the market can do something different, that possibility is always there....

Smart_trade

Market has no intentions of harming anyone but the leveraged positions are the culprit in most cases....it is our own greed which is responsible for such ends.

ST
But Sir Many times some investors also take that unfortunate & extreme step .Investors dont have any leveraged positions.
Problems comes when in greed , people invest all their savings in markets without knowing any thing about market & lost their all savings.
I always suggest People should invest only that money in market which he can forget even if it is loss 100%..otherwise no need to come to market.
Senior citizen should not use their retirement fund in markets
very unfortunate ! feel very sad to listen those incidents

Mutual Funds so far have given negative returns this year , but history proves that after negative returns, next 1-2 years are big return years.....let us see how it pans out this time...

Smart_trade
But Sir Many times some investors also take that unfortunate & extreme step .Investors dont have any leveraged positions.
Problems comes when in greed , people invest all their savings in markets without knowing any thing about market & lost their all savings.
I always suggest People should invest only that money in market which he can forget even if it is loss 100%..otherwise no need to come to market.
Senior citizen should not use their retirement fund in markets
very unfortunate ! feel very sad to listen those incidents
Yes, but senior citizen after retirement give their money to so called hotshot fund managers for managing ...these guys promise 5-7 % returns per month...this is a con game which mushrooms in every street in every bull market....also based on tips they will buy penny worthless stocks and these stocks lose 60-70 % of the value....retired persons must invest 45-50 % in fixed income securities like bonds,FDs, debt funds etc which will give steady returns....and if extra money is left he can invest in balanced funds and equity.....

ST

Mutual Funds so far have given negative returns this year , but history proves that after negative returns, next 1-2 years are big return years.....let us see how it pans out this time...

Smart_trade

Yes, but senior citizen after retirement give their money to so called hotshot fund managers for managing ...these guys promise 5-7 % returns per month...this is a con game which mushrooms in every street in every bull market....also based on tips they will buy penny worthless stocks and these stocks lose 60-70 % of the value....retired persons must invest 45-50 % in fixed income securities like bonds,FDs, debt funds etc which will give steady returns....and if extra money is left he can invest in balanced funds and equity.....

ST
For Every persom, my formulae , percentage of your liquid assets invested in secured funds should be directly propertional to your age.
I.e. If you are 30 years old, keep 30% in secured /fixed income funds & 70 % in equity, age is 50, 50 % in equity & 50% safe & if you are 70 years old, just keep 30% in equity & 70 % in safe investements.
Your Risk capacity should be decreased as your age increases. Jo kaam 30 main karna chahiye, vo 70 main nahi karna chahiye, chahey vo share market ho ya Life,;).
examples dekh lo, Big boss main, Jo kaam 70 main karna tha, vo 30 main kar liya, bhajan gaaney ka,..aur jab bhajan gaaney ki umar aayi,to 30 ka kaam kar rahey hai..Consequences are not good.Not for Body,not for mind & not for soul.( this staement on pure lighter note, its not intended to hurt feelings of any perosn, moderators can delete also , if they want,)
This statement is only for keep thread in lighter mood, but personally I am in favour of personal freedom, age doesnt matter.
Thanks

Last edited: