General Trading Chat

LivetoTrade

Last edited:
I am keeping some of the above posts not because we approve them...but because I want Admin to have a look at those...afterwards all these rants will be deleted.

I donot feel need to react on these posts...also no need to discuss what action we have taken on the other sides of the fighting...I have reported few such posts myself and action was taken by way of warnings.

We hate fraud tipsters as much as anyone else but we need evidence for taking action. Instead of giving evidence fighting under a duplicate ID is not a solution.And let someone not feel that he alone is the massiah of small traders ....

Smart_trade

If TP bro don't mind I will post Super TORPEDO call in this thread........
All trading chat is very welcome, brother.

BTW, for today, maybe telecom will be hot today. Bharti has some good news about selling its tower business in Nigeria for 1 billion dollars, RCOM had some good news (I don't remember what), and Idea is generally considered to be in uptrend.

Further, Zeel and Motherson Sumi are going to be included in MSCI India index and HDFC Bank gets dropped out from that index..

We donot want any posts digging up old issues and justifying the fighting actions. We have warned the people concerned that this is the last chance and any further attempts will invite actions which WILL be irreversible.

Few of the above posts will be deleted.

Smart_trade