Gann's Charting Methods And Software

Hi Jatayoo,

That was a quick & clear reply!! Unbelievable analysis, it's good to have a system in place to make your trading/investment decision(s). Squaring of price & time has been a difficult subject for me to interpret and I would really hope that you could elaborate further on this issue!! I fully support Winstonn in seeking your kind guidance in opening up this unique trading of forecasting the future!! Tq!!

jatayoo

Hi Jatayoo,

That was a quick & clear reply!! Unbelievable analysis, it's good to have a system in place to make your trading/investment decision(s). Squaring of price & time has been a difficult subject for me to interpret and I would really hope that you could elaborate further on this issue!! I fully support Winstonn in seeking your kind guidance in opening up this unique trading of forecasting the future!! Tq!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI
Thanks for your kind words which i perhaps do not yet deserve.I am a child on the shores of a vast ocean gathering beautiful pebbles.
...On giving some thaught to Winstonns request , the subject is quite vast and matures with patience and application.However i think i shall upload some rare manuscript on ''rapidshare''which a friend gave me long back.After reading it we can discuss on the board.
....Only problem is i don't really feel confident i can do it:!! Maybe i can.You see i am an old timer of allmost Agilents age-- a few years younger.We did'nt have computers in our time-- it was the good old ''TAKHTI'' you know.But now i just love computers and the way they have changed our lives.AND on a "Tickle" IQ test that i took a few day's ago on the web my IQ was 128.SO I FEEL I CAN DO IT.GIVE ME A TRY.:D :D

jatayoo

Hi Jatayoo,

---------------------------------------
HI
Just one thing more;i have read on the site fears of nifty going down to 3800 or so--moores wave or something like it.I am not worried at all.Going above the 1:1 angle is going to be a bold move so some resistance will be their.Eventually it will go above it if the Q3 and Q4 results are equally strong.For me it will be an oppertunity to add.:D :D

winstonn

Hi jatayoo,

wht are your angles saying abt the Nifty , elliot waves indicate a burst of wave 5 of final 5.

are there short term and longterm angles??????????

thanxs
winston

jatayoo

Hi jatayoo,

wht are your angles saying abt the Nifty , elliot waves indicate a burst of wave 5 of final 5.

thanxs
winston
-----------------------------------------------------------
THEY SAY A MAX OF 7.5 DEGREE DECLINE.
....If this is held then we should cross the 1:1 angle and enter the phase of "irrational exuberance" which can last for more than a year.:D

jatayoo

dear winstonn
Their are no short term angles--angles are from the lowest low or from the highest high,and therefore they hold for a long time.I am taking the 2997 sensex low of 2003 at present because i do not see a lower low than that for the future developments.
I am trying to upload the material to "rapidshare" and the upload is 29% complete as of now.I'll post the link on the board.OK.

jatayoo

Hi jatayoo,

thanxs
winston
hi,

can u be more simpler?????

thanxs
winston
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It say's that we could touch 15,300 and then retrace for a consolidation.If q4fy07 results are equally strong,then we should move past 15,300.The target would be 19,504.53!!!!
The target for the first level is upto may 07 and for the second level upto june 08.
GOD HANG GANN HAND AND FOOT NOW.:D :D

hi jatayoo sir, u r unbelievable!! I wish I cud share in the collection of beautiful pebbles with u on the seashore & discuss bout Gann @ the same time!! U seem to have grasp the deeper meanings of Gann's teaching and apply it consistently. I am waiting anxiously to read your findings and try to apply it.. No doubt it's a difficult tasks, but we share prevail to find the practical gem in Gann's methodology!! ;)

Can anyone share any resources / books or explain Gann's techniques.

I am struggling for that but still i donot find any free stuff available on net

Thanks in advance

Kedar