Physical Settlements of Stock Derivatives - Reminder.

If you have F&O positions in the underlying stocks which are due for physical settlements this expiry, kindly close them before 12 PM on Monday, else we will square off anytime before expiry.
This is applicable for all F&O stocks or only listed...? Where can I get the list ?

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

VJAY

If you are asking about FYERS Web then let me tell you that you will enjoy trading on it. Everything works good. Trading from charts and dragging your position up or down to adjust the price is a blessing. I myself trade the 5 mins time frame and sometimes the 3 mins time frame. Everything works fine. Some minor issues here and there which I'm sure will be fixed. Give it a try. You won't regret.
Thanks D.Hatkar for feedback......is terminal software any type issues? Q not to mr.hatkar:)

Lets say i have accepted 30 day challange.
In between i'll open MCX account with Fyers and make profit.
Will you consider that profit?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hey @Tejas Khoday have a small query regarding the 30 day challenge. Assume I was in profit till the 28th day and on the following day, I made a loss which erased all my profits earned, however on the last 30th day I traded in MCX and made profits which finally gave me a net profit of some amount. So, in this case, will I be considered as a winner or not?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey @Tejas Khoday have a small query regarding the 30 day challenge. Assume I was in profit till the 28th day and on the following day, I made a loss which erased all my profits earned, however on the last 30th day I traded in MCX and made profits which finally gave me a net profit of some amount. So, in this case, will I be considered as a winner or not?
You will be considered a winner if you are in overall in profits regardless of whether the profits were earned through trading in MCX or Equities etc. It also doesn't matter if you earned all your profits in one trade or many trades. At the end of the day, all that doesn't matter in real life.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
will online account opening be started anytime soon
Hi @Charles07, Online account opening will start after we become a depository participant. We tried to make it happen but due to the fact that we're tied up with IL&FS Securities Services Limited (ISSL), it just held us back big time. Acquiring/building the technology for E-KYC is not the issue, in this case, it's the integration issue with the IL&FS demat accounts which will remain offline/physical because they are not ready to adapt to the changing environment. I have met the head of technology of their group many times on several issues but ultimately, nothing happened.

Our next goal is to become a DP and open demat accounts ourselves without depending on another third party.

anildnr

Hi Tejas, I have a question regarding margin requirements. I placed a BN CALL sell order for 160 quantity intraday. When i tried to place BN PUT sell order for 160 quantity it is giving popup saying that limit is not sufficient and short of around 11000rs. So placed sell order for 120 quantity. Then i see my limit available is still 35k. so i placed additional order for 40 quantity again and it got executed. May i know the reason for this?
Tejas..can you reply for this

You guys need to provide detail introduction on all the indicators in your web platform. Few indicators are rare, there is no info available on internet. We don't even know the inputs. How can we use them?
For eg. Spread, Adv/Decline are the few examples