@Tejas Khoday : It is a great achievement for taking the step to launch BO. Congrats!
In case of a Bracket order which gets filled partially multiple time... : how exactly will the brokerage be charged ? ... that should be taken as a single executed order.
... or else the next option would be to make all bracket orders zero brokerage !!! :)
@Tejas Khoday

I have been using Z for BO in equities and have seen that when I give an order say 1000 Shares. I get orders filled at various price points and there are multiple SL and TGT orders sitting.However even If select to exit one order all orders get executed and still treated as one and charged one.
Hence we need clarity regarding EQ orders.
I agree. This really needs to be considered with respect to implementation of BO because I did experience this issue on Upstox, & managing multiple SL's & TP's can be a big pain. I understand the issue at the broker's end as well with respect to partial executions but why can't the broker make it so that instead of putting in separate SL's & TP's for every partial execution, their system simply modifies the existing SL & TP to reflect the new quantity & new SL & TP prices based on the average execution price? For instance, if there's an SL-M entry-order of 500 shares but only 250 shares get executed first @1000 with SL & TP of 10, then it will put SL & TP orders for 250 shares at 990 & 1010 respectively, & when the rest of the 250 shares get executed at 1001, the average entry price will be 1000.50, so the existing SL & TP could be modified to reflect the new total executed quantity of 500 shares with values of 990.50 & 1010.50 respectively.

This way, traders won't have to bother with multiple SL & TP orders, & more importantly, not have to pay several times the brokerage, whereby the entire entry & exit orders can be charged as single orders capped at Rs.20

Absolutely agree with this approach. I just have one query , would it be possible for you to provide limit-stop loss order under such bracket order mechanism? It might save traders from black swan ticks.
I hope SL-L orders will be available, & the benefit of using them would be that the broker could provide SL & TP based on the specified Limit-price whereby there might be no reason to re-calculate SL & TP prices after each partial execution. For instance, if there's an SL-L entry-order of 500 shares with SL/trigger of 1000 with Limit of 1001 then SL & TP orders could be put in based on 1001 as the entry-price no matter how many partial executions there are between 1000 & 1001. So, in this instance, the broker's system needn't re-calculate average entry-price after each partial execution, though of course, it will still have to update the quantity on the existing SL & TP after each partial execution but that's certainly less work.

Hi.. Tejas....one question ...generally asking.... You have such a great Software Fyers One. But as i went through various post of your and fyers team at various platform.... i find u taking and uplifting then Fyers Web only... why this discrimination .. are u going to discontinue Fyers One? if not i would love that if your team make awareness about your software on youtube and other networks..like many brokers are doing

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk