First of all, i convey my sincere thanks and lot of wishes for your sincere and dedicated reply for each and every query, even though you are in busy schedule always, very proud to say, i am one of the customers in fyers

i have one concept in my mind, is it possible to make a scanner for the following :

Buy Entry :
------------
Increase in Open Interest

Price Must be above from previous close

Stock Price (LTP ) greater than ATP

Current Volume is greater than Avg.volume of past 5 days.

Stop Loss will be above ATP

Sell Entry :
-----------

Price Must be lower from previous close

Stock Price (LTP ) less than ATP

Stop Loss will be below ATP

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
tradingview now supports wicks on renko chart ..is this available on fyers web ? or do you have to update the api ?

if yes how many days to update?
@bpr, we don't get the exact updates that you see on tradingview. Currently, we do have renko charts but without wicks. How much of a priority is it for traders at the moment? If it is not too urgent, we can take up this feature later.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
First of all, i convey my sincere thanks and lot of wishes for your sincere and dedicated reply for each and every query, even though you are in busy schedule always, very proud to say, i am one of the customers in fyers

i have one concept in my mind, is it possible to make a scanner for the following :

Buy Entry :
------------

Price Must be above from previous close

Stock Price (LTP ) greater than ATP

Stop Loss will be above ATP

Sell Entry :
-----------

Price Must be lower from previous close

Stock Price (LTP ) less than ATP

Stop Loss will be below ATP
Thanks, I have made Traderji a priority in my "To-Do" list and it's also our job to be available. With regards to your query, such scanners are very customized and it is not feasible to make them on a per user basis. Rather, we shall introduce a way to code your own strategies soon. In the alternative, I suggest you use the existing ecosystem to create such scanners for yourself.

On this aspect, I will reach out to you all for suggestions once we are done with the existing pipeline of developments.

Eco systems
Thanks, I have made Traderji a priority in my "To-Do" list and it's also our job to be available. With regards to your query, such scanners are very customized and it is not feasible to make them on a per user basis. Rather, we shall introduce a way to code your own strategies soon. In the alternative, I suggest you use the existing ecosystem to create such scanners for yourself.

On this aspect, I will reach out to you all for suggestions once we are done with the existing pipeline of developments.
? Cant understand it sir, eco systems means? How i make to codings