headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
One important suggestion:-
Presently Pivot Level @Fyersone available upto R2-S2, but missing crucial R3-S3 (3RD Level of Sup-Res). Try to add it later. It's helpful when the price goes beyond R2-S2.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I need 2 min intraday charts with atleast past 5 days IEOD data. Indicators should contain KPL Swing, MACD Histogram, Supertrend and Aroon.
If you have these in your trading platform, i am ready to open my trading account.
Hey, Happy Independence day!

Yes, we have a wide range of time frames including for intraday charts: (1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours & 4 hours). Currently, we have a set of standard 70+ indicators available on Fyers Web. Here's a screenshot of what you're looking for:

Fyers Web - 2 minute intraday charts for 5 days with indicators.png

A few limitations are that we don't yet have Aaron, Supertrend and KPL swing at the moment they'll be available soon. IEOD will increase with each passing day. I suggest you try us out! We're worth it. I have noted your requirements.

cloudTrader

One important suggestion:-
Presently Pivot Level @Fyersone available upto R2-S2, but missing crucial R3-S3 (3RD Level of Sup-Res). Try to add it later. It's helpful when the price goes beyond R2-S2.
I too must say that S3 & R3 are very reliable levels. Even addition of S4 & R4 levels will be a welcome move as sometimes huge gaps which open beyond R3 are very good candidates to trade at R4 levels and similarly for Supports.

Mukr

HI Iam Murali krishna and aim using fyers for quiet sometime..all i can say its true dedication to evolve so quickly..i have no complaints so far because their software os too far away from many brokers availble now.I have one idea for Tejas..Recently i was been bombarded with people can we have our own programing code ..so,you can make offer like have idea and we can code Pine script and good backtested can be put in self and available for Purchase ..so its like i can buy good indi and it reflects to my own account only....so..u can brig new pine scripters as well as for purchase you can share from parent tradingview also with person who coded it....its time that u can do anything u want..OH iam creating free for amibroker but their you are purchasing thirdparty data to run in amibroker...so..u can have more flexible usage..

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Was reading this answer about Futures First.
https://www.quora.com/How-Tejas-Khoday-got-into-Futures-First-India-despite-being-a-Non-IITian

Just remembered the day I had given the interview in FF after my engineering (though was not aware of trading then) however I had not cleared the written exam :D:yuck:
Yeah, the exam is IQ driven and one needs to prepare for it as other candidates would have prepared for it for campus recruitments. I confronted them about it, proceeded to the next rounds and qualified. Anyways, it was a few years ago. Good place though. They trade using Price ladders and charts only. There were no buy/sell order windows available at all.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I too must say that S3 & R3 are very reliable levels. Even addition of S4 & R4 levels will be a welcome move as sometimes huge gaps which open beyond R3 are very good candidates to trade at R4 levels and similarly for Supports.
Yes while implementing it, we will certainly include R1, R2, R3, R4, S1, S2, S3, S4.