kharikumaar

the issue i pointed out has nothing to do with margin/leverage. i trade options so doesnt really matter.my issue was totally different . the order window sort of becomes inactive after a couple of seconds, so if the order is not placed within a few seconds the order does not go through , givingna message of timeout !!. i have to open the order window again press refresh, it freezes for a few seconds and then i have to place the order- again within the few seconds else i have to do the whole thing again. its a bit tiresome and you end up losing good trades because of this. i had this pain the whole day , even today. i am getting a bit fed up.

this is just to illustrate the messge i get if i wait 10 /15 seconds to place order.

@Tejas Khoday ,
sad but this "Response time out" business on your platform( even when the order was entered immediately) made me lose a couple of fantastic trading opportunities today. The lack of response from fyers has put doubts on the seriousness of broker to address issues.

Anyway this i guess more or less draws the curtain on my trading experiment with Fyers. We are here to try and make some profit where possible, if the platform we use is not letting you do it then it's time to look for one which does.

i had honestly expected a lot, you being a recent entry and knowing the pros and cons of the industry, your interaction to understand the client requirements, but end of the day, it all seems to fall flat ( at least to me )

@Tejas Khoday

While Time & sales, and time & sales filter windows are very useful, I prefer/like Time and sales filter which helps in looking at trades only above certain volume/Qty.
But, in Fyers one up/down tick and no change ticks are available only in Time and sales window and not the Time and sales filter window.

Can you please ask your tech team to add up/down/no change tick and the indicator column to the time and sales filter window as well?

Attachments

@Tejas Khoday
I have been reporting a bug with your Trading from Charts functionality on FyersWeb (which is your USP as compared to other brokers) since March. But I haven't been able to get anywhere. The impression I have formed is that the Support staff at Fyers is out there to defend their platform and not really listen to customers even in the face of evidence. You have a promising platform but I have had an extremely frustrating experience so far because of the people on your team and the inability of the folks at Fyers to listen to customer feedback.

The issues are fairly straight-forward and glaring.
1. Net Avg Price calculation in Dashboard->AllPositions is incorrect. (See attachment for Positions in NTPC.) 200 Sell Qty @ 154.6 and 100 Buy Qty at 155.8; but the Net Avg position is displayed as 100 Sell Qty at Net avg price of 153.4. The correct representation should be Net avg position of 100 Sell Qty at Net avg Price of 154.6
2. The above avg price is also shown in the charts, thus erroneously showing a Open position of 100 Sell Qty at 153.4 with red dotted line. This gives an erroneous representation of open position while trading from charts.

Please ask members on your team to use systems like TradingView (paper trading) or Trade station which have Trading from Chart functionality. After talking to them I get a sense they have never traded in their life using Trading from Charts and hence are unaware. Whats worse is that they are not willing to learn.

Attachments

TJ folks,

Please refer the attached pic.

Do you guys have this EOD data (historical) in CSV/xls format? Basically Adv/Dec (we can get A/D on historical basis on NSE website, what am interested is the Adv/Dec volumes as well along with Adv/Dec issues) along with their volumes in # of shares or Rs.
If anyone is having it can you please share it?

@Tejas Khoday

I could not find a place where you have this data on historical basis on Fyers one, if yes could you please point me to the Fyers one menu to get this data.

If not, as you guys are capturing this data, if you could share the historical CSV (at least from the time you are capturing this data on Fyers one?) if you have them.

TIA.

Attachments

Last edited: