jd1234

Thanks for your replay and checked the amount credited today for the month of June and not received for the month May .
I have mailed this to your support . I will get back to you again if I don't find any solution .

Last edited:

rrrajguru

From morning itself there is anomaly. I am watching the Nifty fut chart. Price in the market watch and price in the chart are not matching. I mean price in the market watch is delayed. I am using Fyers one.

Whats the reason, I dont know.

Anyone facing the same issue?

rrrajguru

From morning itself there is anomaly. I am watching the Nifty fut chart. Price in the market watch and price in the chart are not matching. I mean price in the market watch is delayed. I am using Fyers one.

Whats the reason, I dont know.

Anyone facing the same issue?
Now its working fine

rrrajguru

the issue i pointed out has nothing to do with margin/leverage. i trade options so doesnt really matter.my issue was totally different . the order window sort of becomes inactive after a couple of seconds, so if the order is not placed within a few seconds the order does not go through , givingna message of timeout !!. i have to open the order window again press refresh, it freezes for a few seconds and then i have to place the order- again within the few seconds else i have to do the whole thing again. its a bit tiresome and you end up losing good trades because of this. i had this pain the whole day , even today. i am getting a bit fed up.

this is just to illustrate the messge i get if i wait 10 /15 seconds to place order.
I am also facing the same issue.

Normally we all traders open order window, adjust the price by seeing the snap quote window, then put orders. But here in Fyers One When I open a order window and don't hit submit within 5-6 secs then it says "Time out". This is really tiresome...

And such a big snap quote window, which is taking a larger space in the main window also is not good. I have already pointed out this issue to the support team. But still its not been solved.

@Tejas Khoday

In Fyers 1
View -> Indices -> Map
Indices map opens up, we get lot of info and we can sort each of the column if we want to, amazing!!
Now, if I click on any of the numbers there (for a particular index) it opens another window giving more info on which stock is doing what, and now if you click on the columns it does NOT sort :(

Please get this fixed.

kharikumaar

@Tejas Khoday , let me also take some time to call your attention to something else which i had pointed out earlier. today i was running your fyers one one one system and nest on the other. when the market started there was a good difference of 40-45 seconds between the quotes, fyers was lagging. slowly by 10 the gap narrowed but there still is a gap of 3-4 second . i did some circus to get the screen shots to indicate the same.
there also was an issue with your web i think it was not working for quite some time after the market opened. the screenshot is at 9.35 , i have taken the image with your fyersone software for comparison.
dont know what you will do about this

Attachments