D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Can somebody please share with me the different shortcuts avaible to navigate FYERS Web? So far I know the following-

Shift + B = Buy Order Window
Shift + S = Sell Order Window
Alt + H = Horizontal Line
Alt + V = Vertical Line
Alt + G = Go to a specific date
Shift + Click = Open Measuring tool
Ctrl + Drag (on drawing tools) = Duplicate drawing tools
Typing anywhere on the screen = Search for scripts
Numbers + Enter = Change Time frames (Eg. 1 + Enter, 5 + Enter, 1H + Enter)

Am I missing any?

Thank you.

jd1234

@Tejas Khoday Sir you are still providing referral benefits or stopped it . If you are still proving it then you back end team seems not interested in passing on to the referrer . No help after repeated call and mails to your support team . everyday new excuse and no replay to maill. Please look into this matter.

Thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Can somebody please share with me the different shortcuts avaible to navigate FYERS Web? So far I know the following-

Alt + V = Vertical Line

Am I missing any?

Thank you.
I will write a post about this.

kharikumaar

Hi @kharikumaar, there was an issue with the leverage being provided. I have explained it in a post on Thursday. We resolved it during market hours after taking necessary measures at our end. We're figuring out a more permanent resolution to the leverage issue.
the issue i pointed out has nothing to do with margin/leverage. i trade options so doesnt really matter.my issue was totally different . the order window sort of becomes inactive after a couple of seconds, so if the order is not placed within a few seconds the order does not go through , givingna message of timeout !!. i have to open the order window again press refresh, it freezes for a few seconds and then i have to place the order- again within the few seconds else i have to do the whole thing again. its a bit tiresome and you end up losing good trades because of this. i had this pain the whole day , even today. i am getting a bit fed up.

this is just to illustrate the messge i get if i wait 10 /15 seconds to place order.

Attachments

Last edited:
Dear @Tejas Khoday ,
Today only i noticed on Fyers Web, There is no column for Net P/L. It shows All Profit & Loss. But If need to check the overall Profit or Loss of all trades, then we have to manually calculate all the Profit and loss.
Kindly add this feature on Bottom or in side of Dashboard.
Thanks in advance
View attachment 26615
Until it gets implemented, you can see the Net realized P&L for the day under funds tab, you can only see realized P&L and not the unrealized/total, which needs to be added under All positions for all positions (open + closed) and under positions for all the positions which are currently open.

Alt + V = Vertical Line

Am I missing any?

Thank you.
On TV website on the bottom right corner click on ? (just below the bug icon) and then keyboard shortcuts and most of them works on Fyers web too if the feature is supported.

@Tejas Khoday Sir you are still providing referral benefits or stopped it . If you are still proving it then you back end team seems not interested in passing on to the referrer . No help after repeated call and mails to your support team . everyday new excuse and no replay to maill. Please look into this matter.

Thanks
Mr. Tejas Khoday is putting in a lot of effort here, which is great but it does seem like his team isn't as efficient in their work as they should be.

Here's something interesting that I happened to notice.

So, as can be seen in the first screenshot, it says that my Challenge from 11 April to 23 May was "Unsuccessful" but based on the ledger entries between 11 April & 23 May seen in the second screenshot, it can be observed that I actually made a little net profit during the period, given that I have total losses amounting to 743.89 (0.06 + 0.95 + 742.88) while total profits worth 1009.94 (422.73 + 97.01 + 490.20). So, my Challenge was, in fact, successful & I should've been eligible for a refund. In any case, given that I didn't really trade much with Fyers aside from a few test-trades (given the technical glitch that occurred on FyersWeb at the time), the refund wouldn't really amount to much in my case, so I don't really care about it but if anyone has been trading a lot with Fyers then they'd be well-advised to keep a close eye on such things to ensure that you get your refunds because it looks like the Fyers team mightn't be very keen on giving refunds back.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
the issue i pointed out has nothing to do with margin/leverage. i trade options so doesnt really matter.my issue was totally different . the order window sort of becomes inactive after a couple of seconds, so if the order is not placed within a few seconds the order does not go through , givingna message of timeout !!. i have to open the order window again press refresh, it freezes for a few seconds and then i have to place the order- again within the few seconds else i have to do the whole thing again. its a bit tiresome and you end up losing good trades because of this. i had this pain the whole day , even today. i am getting a bit fed up.

this is just to illustrate the messge i get if i wait 10 /15 seconds to place order.
Hi, we will try and replicate this at our end. Thanks for reporting.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

Thanks
Yes, of course! The referral benefits have been passed on to clients for the month of June today itself. The amounts have been credited directly to the trading accounts. Please check the credit column of your ledger to get the details. Just FYI, our back-end team does not have any vested interests in not passing on the benefits to referrers.

If you haven't received the amount, please let me know.

Thanks for the references and keep them coming! Be rest assured that we will pass on the referral benefit as we have promised.