Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
ha,

the spectacles you wore on the profile picture fooled me about your age.
Tejas looks very smart on the video.

thanks for the sincere opinion on the trading capital for intraday.
I'm 29 years old right now :). Thank you!

My opinion was with regards to the capital requirements for "full-time" intraday traders only!

News announcements? That's a whole new project unto itself. Not in our to-do list as of now.
News announcements meaning you know quarterly reports, board meetings, etc popups or icon that show beside the scrips in Fyers One which give a heads up to traders to pause trading before the outcome/results of quarterly reports, board meetings, etc which can lead to extreme volatility such as gaps and whip saw in the markets. When will this feature be available for Fyers Web platform?

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
News announcements meaning you know quarterly reports, board meetings, etc popups or icon that show beside the scrips in Fyers One which give a heads up to traders to pause trading before the outcome/results of quarterly reports, board meetings, etc which can lead to extreme volatility such as gaps and whip saw in the markets.
@bull375,

1. Firstly, we don't charge anything. I have mentioned IL&FS charges which are 20+GST for DP charges & 400+GST for AMC.

2. We will take up news notifications in the future.

Just received the welcome letter.

Few questions regarding backoffice:

1. I had filled in the nominee details, but in backoffice, I do NOT see anything under nominee tab under client master view, why is that? How to get this fixed?
2. I contacted Fyers sales team directly after going through the thread here, I still see some introducer code info under Permanent details/introduces details tab. Or this details is of the sales person who was helping out?
3. Under Gen Details, I see something called as "SMS charges" checked, what charges are these?

Q's regarding F1:

1. On the first login in the title bar it kept saying "not responding" is this normal?
2. After a while message window asked me if I want to update to the latest version, I said yes. After the update when I try to login it says "unable to load trading components, contact admin"
[Age old solution of reboot did not work, Uninstall and install -> update worked this time] and will share my Q's or feedback on the same as well.

Q's regarding FWeb:

1. There is no theme support in Tradingview (TV) of FWeb, like in Tradingview (TV)?
2. Is there a way I can view continuous futures chart? Rather than just the data for a particular contract. Would be really helpful ATLEAST to have the daily data (which we can view 1W or 1M also) for this.
3. Just today TV has given a new update where they have Range charts, would that come to FWeb?
4. There are some issues with symbol/name searches:
a) If I type NIFTY I get all the list (when all types selected), even NSE:NIFTY50-INDEX and NIFTY50-INDEX is shown
b) then if I type NIFTY50 it does NOT even show NIFTY50-INDEX
c) If I type NSE:NIFTY (symbol search not name), it shows nothing
AFAIK on TV, it searches symbol/name, and I guess it tries matches Symbol first, as its unique on an exchange, but shows the matches for both symbol and name
How do you know what it is searching, after entering the NIFTY, look at what it is highlighting, if I search NIFTY it should match both symbol and name and show the results (check TV).
5. Any idea if Volume Profile will be available?
6. I was trying to see if this would work: BANKNIFTY/NIFTY or NIFTY18JUN10800CE+NIFTY18JUN10800PE, looks like the + - x / ^ 1/ is NOT available :( or I am missing something here?

So far these Q's/issues on the first look.

Last edited:
News announcements meaning you know quarterly reports, board meetings, etc popups or icon that show beside the scrips in Fyers One which give a heads up to traders to pause trading before the outcome/results of quarterly reports, board meetings, etc which can lead to extreme volatility such as gaps and whip saw in the markets.
@bull375,

1. Firstly, we don't charge anything. I have mentioned IL&FS charges which are 20+GST for DP charges & 400+GST for AMC.

Already it is available in fyers one.But not the full news update. If there is any important news released, there is a icon like speaker in the script left side. We have to just click that icon to get the announcement.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@bull375,

Already it is available in fyers one.But not the full news update. If there is any important news released, there is a icon like speaker in the script left side. We have to just click that icon to get the announcement.

Sent from my M5_lite using Tapatalk
2. Yes, it is already available on Fyers One. I meant on Fyers Web.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Just received the welcome letter.

Few questions regarding backoffice:

1. I had filled in the nominee details, but in backoffice, I do NOT see anything under nominee tab under client master view, why is that? How to get this fixed?
2. I contacted Fyers sales team directly after going through the thread here, I still see some introducer code info under Permanent details/introduces details tab. Or this details is of the sales person who was helping out?
3. Under Gen Details, I see something called as "SMS charges" checked, what charges are these?

Q's regarding F1:

1. On the first login in the title bar it kept saying "not responding" is this normal?
2. After a while message window asked me if I want to update to the latest version, I said yes. After the update when I try to login it says "unable to load trading components, contact admin"
[Age old solution of reboot did not work, Uninstall and install -> update worked this time] and will share my Q's or feedback on the same as well.

Q's regarding FWeb:

1. There is no theme support in Tradingview (TV) of FWeb, like in Tradingview (TV)?
2. Is there a way I can view continuous futures chart? Rather than just the data for a particular contract. Would be really helpful ATLEAST to have the daily data (which we can view 1W or 1M also) for this.
3. Just today TV has given a new update where they have Range charts, would that come to FWeb?
4. There are some issues with symbol/name searches:
a) If I type NIFTY I get all the list (when all types selected), even NSE:NIFTY50-INDEX and NIFTY50-INDEX is shown
b) then if I type NIFTY50 it does NOT even show NIFTY50-INDEX
c) If I type NSE:NIFTY (symbol search not name), it shows nothing
AFAIK on TV, it searches symbol/name, and I guess it tries matches Symbol first, as its unique on an exchange, but shows the matches for both symbol and name
How do you know what it is searching, after entering the NIFTY, look at what it is highlighting, if I search NIFTY it should match both symbol and name and show the results (check TV).
5. Any idea if Volume Profile will be available?
6. I was trying to see if this would work: BANKNIFTY/NIFTY or NIFTY18JUN10800CE+NIFTY18JUN10800PE, looks like the + - x / ^ 1/ is NOT available :( or I am missing something here?

So far these Q's/issues on the first look.
Hello @ragsid,

To answer your query in detail, we will need your client ID. Do send it to me in a personal message and I shall reply to clarify each of your points.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest Update on MCX: Recently, SEBI declared it's intent to restrict retail participation in the securities markets based on income parameters. Hence, we had to modify our NSE platform in a way that accommodates the regulatory requirements. After we got the MCX license, their systems were standard but they have a new version which requires us to embed the clients' details including PAN number in each order/request which is sent to the exchange. We are currently making these necessary updates on our platform and doing it in a way that fits all the exchange's requirements seamlessly in the back-end.