One difference you'll notice with them is Z shows the original price when you traded, instead of MTM. MTM shows P/L based on yesterday's closing price right? Not helpful. But in Z you can immediately see whether you're in profit or not.
Had same issue in Tradeijini and Finvasia. Showing a trade's MTM and even total PL in green, while you check the actual records it is loss in reality. @timepass TPji how is tradesmartonline regarding this? Do they show the actual P/L like Zerodha?
Planning to try out Axisdirect and IBKR.

Friends,
What are the issues with Fyres ?Please share your experience..I opened account with them though still not started traded....They stopped recently AMC for demat...
There're whole threads dedicated to such discount broker experiences. Zerodha seems to be the less damaging. Though sometimes Zerodha chart differences (some time prices also...especially currencies) have baffled me.

Had same issue in Tradeijini and Finvasia. Showing a trade's MTM and even total PL in green, while you check the actual records it is loss in reality. @timepass TPji how is tradesmartonline regarding this? Do they show the actual P/L like Zerodha?
Planning to try out Axisdirect and IBKR.
TSO is fine in all accounts matter. I have experience of intraday only. The software hardly ever crashes, and the helpline number is always attended.

TSO is fine in all accounts matter. I have experience of intraday only. The software hardly ever crashes, and the helpline number is always attended.
TP, how is your experience with trading monthly options in TSO. With some discount brokers (even well known) I 've found it is quite hard to find the monthly options. For example USDINR 22 FEB 76 CE or PE, They show only weekly options on the top.

TP, how is your experience with trading monthly options in TSO. With some discount brokers (even well known) I 've found it is quite hard to find the monthly options. For example USDINR 22 FEB 76 CE or PE, They show only weekly options on the top.
I only trade BN weekly options, and my experience is that all the strikes are available.

I only trade BN weekly options, and my experience is that all the strikes are available.
Their brokerage structure is a bit confusing:

1644995985419.png

1644996067238.png

1644996192065.png

1644996372822.png

If we are trading power plan, brokerage is charged twice- for buy and sell separately. If it is value plan we are charged once, But then why ask quantity and then no of lots. Because they're already taking 1 qty as 1000.

Also if selling at 1 paise higher, power plan becomes profitable at 5 lots (9.60 profit), but value plan gives a loss of 74/-.

Last edited:
Their brokerage structure is a bit confusing:

View attachment 47436
View attachment 47437

View attachment 47438
View attachment 47439

If we are trading power plan, brokerage is charged twice- for buy and sell separately. If it is value plan we are charged once, But then why ask quantity and then no of lots. Because they're already taking 1 qty as 1000.

Also if selling at 1 paise higher, power plan becomes profitable at 5 lots (9.60 profit), but value plan gives a loss of 74/-.
Replied in another thread.

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/trade-smart-online.76601/page-329#post-1451953

Fyers's motive behind blocking / banning CNC buy orders questionable !

It is well-known fact that exchanges usually put stocks where investor participation (by unique PAN) is less in T, X, Z etc groups and in ASM, to prevent price manipulation, and to forewarn prospective investors in these stocks to take informed decision, and NOT to ban buying these stocks.

What makes it worse is Fyers banned even CNC buy orders in some very good "B" group stocks (despite being backed by ready funds in client accounts). Why shouldn't this be seen as Fyers abetting manipulation in these stocks? by preventing wider investor participation? Fyers clients facing such issues are & will place orders through other brokers! Fyers can't impose what their clients shall / shall not buy. Several good stocks have been blocked by Fyers for their clients, when exchanges have not given any such directive ?
This certainly is NOT Fyers's risk management issue as any orders can be placed only if there are funds in client account!
Fyers doesn't seem to care about bad reputation these actions bring. Investing community suspects the motive behind such decisions. Investing public won't get fooled by Fyers forever. Very bad Fyers.

Last edited: