Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

TraderGYO

Hi Kingsmasher1,
As per my understanding u can earn money in market only if u trade like a invester. So as per my experience those who won the challenge are mostly those individuals who trades limited therefore brokerage generated will also be much lower compared to loosers. So trade less if u wana make money and safe brokerage too.
It would be great if Fyers provides the average sum the traders have won in this 30 days challenge. And also the percentage of successful traders.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,
Thanks for the reply, for me there is a big difference between a Trading Platform and a Technical analysis software, i am more incline towards technical analysis software like Spider software/Falcon 7. A best in industry trading platform still can not be compared with a technical analysis software due to its chart qualities and robust analysis tool and historical data from 1990s.
Fyers Trading platforms (all 3) are best in market and equal to global leaders but still we can not compare them with Amibroker/MT4.
Regarding Plugin solutions i thing there is no need for that with fyers as already we have everything in Fyers one/trading view which you are providing free of cost.

my idea is more for technical software(preferably Spider/Falcon7) which i used after market close. and we have to pay 40-50K for one segment only, i think these software companies can give good discount to customers if there is a partnership with the broker.

Thanks
Sachin
Thanks for acknowledging our work Sachin! So far, we have been able to provide 20+ years of historical EOD data on Fyers Web and over 8+ months of intraday historical data. Historical data will increase with the passage of time. Feel free to write to me about those features which you think will help our platform get better and we will try to implement that. So far, we have made many updates to our platform based on clients' feedback. I want to know what is it exactly that you find valuable that you are willing to pay a fat yearly subscription fee. If there is enough demand for that, we can tie up with them too, but just curious to know why you said we cannot compare with Amibroker/MT4. You can write to me about this personally too.

Hi Tejas,
Thanks for the reply, for me there is a big difference between a Trading Platform and a Technical analysis software, i am more incline towards technical analysis software like Spider software/Falcon 7. A best in industry trading platform still can not be compared with a technical analysis software due to its chart qualities and robust analysis tool and historical data from 1990s.
Fyers Trading platforms (all 3) are best in market and equal to global leaders but still we can not compare them with Amibroker/MT4.
Regarding Plugin solutions i thing there is no need for that with fyers as already we have everything in Fyers one/trading view which you are providing free of cost.

my idea is more for technical software(preferably Spider/Falcon7) which i used after market close. and we have to pay 40-50K for one segment only, i think these software companies can give good discount to customers if there is a partnership with the broker.

Thanks
Sachin

I feel that when it comes to technology, there are several brokerages in India to come up with so-called robust trading platforms. However, what Fyers brought up in the industry is highly appreciated. I had been using TradingView's website for technical charts since 2 years and some of their features were paid, not available for free. When Fyers gave the same features that too for free charge it helped me saving my pennies.
But as you said they can further tie up with few more industry experts to give much better technology. What do you think @Tejas Khoday ?

pannet1

@Tejas Khoday,

I was told that providing a 30 day challenge is a very bad idea by a highly rated professional trader. At the outset while it looks like you are giving refund faster by 2X than a 60 Day Challenge, the probablity of one winning the challenge is far lesser when compared to a longer period challenge. Please reconsider the challenge period.

Writing this because I really want FYERS to cement its no.2 spot amongst discount brokers. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely
on behalf of trader community

@Tejas Khoday,

I was told that providing a 30 day challenge is a very bad idea by a highly rated professional trader. At the outset while it looks like you are giving refund faster by 2X than a 60 Day Challenge, the probablity of one winning the challenge is far lesser when compared to a longer period challenge. Please reconsider the challenge period.

Writing this because I really want FYERS to cement its no.2 spot amongst discount brokers. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely

Hi, can you explain as to how does the probability decrease in the case of a lesser time period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Tejas Khoday,

Sincerely
Keeping it aligned to a calendar month simplifies a lot of calculations. Also, it is easier on the traders who think in terms of monthly results. I think of this as a positive development in comparison with the others.

pannet1

Keeping it aligned to a calendar month simplifies a lot of calculations. Also, it is easier on the traders who think in terms of monthly results. I think of this as a positive development in comparison with the others.
come on timepass, it should be 30 working days not calender 30 days. please correct me if i am wrong.