Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Its a wonderful initiative by FYERS. Iam sure that this broking house is going to go places, with the kind of platform as well as incentivisation to traders and Investors.
However, a few observations. As a trader /investor, i have a wish list of user friendly items, in the web platform, which Iam sure, others would want too.

1. Cost of acquisition and current market value denoting profit or loss.
2. Multiple watch lists
3. Multiple pop out charts to new windows.
Thx
Srinivasan Kannan
Hello @skan_9, Thanks for appreciating our initiatives. If you help spread awareness about us, then we will go places :). Yes, so I acknowledge that we have to do what you have mentioned and soon enough I will ensure that some of the things you have mentioned will be implemented. I will put these things on priority.

Also, many of the people here are in disbelief that we give 100% brokerage kickback if you win the 30 day challenge. If you have won it, then feel free to show it around, if you want to. Happy trading!

SBK

Its been 2nd consecutive time since FYERS started this "30-Day challenge", I won and got my all my brokerage refunded back.
Best thing about this challenge is U can trade more than usual, U just need to remain profitable, and after 30 days U will get all ur brokerage refunded back to U. As FYERS have updated their mobile app and web version both, it is much much easier for anyone to perform technical analysis and trade accordingly.
With low brokerage changes, superb trading platform, and super fast and responsive customer care team, I will rate FYERS much above its competitors.
Hoping to win all the "30 day challenges" in future too.

@SBK I also won 2nd consecutive challenge and I got brokerage back. Fyers really working hard to get their competence level higher. With Fyers Web getting close to TradingView, its wonderful now. Recently they added multiple watchlist features which helps to keep watchlists separate. I hope they add default watchlist for underlying F&O stocks (and thier near futures) which would be great feature during live market and EOD analysis. Their customer support also fast and to the point.

For me the best thing really is the trading platform. Its pretty slick. Most of the tradingView features at free of cost. I wish them growth!