Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have completed my 30 days challenge from 14th August 2018, But still now not received brokerage refund.

Below is the screen shot

View attachment 28475
And can anyone guide me from where to download the winning certificate?

Thanks...
Hey @rrrajguru, Congratulations on winning the 30 Day Challenge! We have processed payouts yesterday. Kindly check at your end and confirm. The certificates are being processed and will be sent to you at the earliest. You will receive it by mail.

I encourage you to take the challenge again and hope it has helped you in some way.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey Guys.. it's really unbelievable that you guys are not getting stopped out (not even a single trade on loss) atleast once in 30 sessions / days...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Hey @pravi_kanth, The 30 Day Challenge is not about being in profits on every trade you take. To win the challenge, you need to be profitable during the period regardless of if you have one profitable trade to compensate 10 or vice versa. It's not about maintaining a hit rate as such, it's just about being conscious to remain profitable. For more details, you can read this post.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday this is very sad to know that everytime the winners have to wait for the refund so long. You guys had said last time also that the refund should take place within the first/second week of every month.
I know, right? But there are operational hassles involved. The 30 Day Challenge is applicable across all segments so reconciling all the transactions, statutory and other charges takes up a lot of time. We have dedicated resources for this task. Automation is still not complete because as you know the back-office is licensed from a third party and they are taking some time to iron out small issues.

FYI, we have already processed the brokerage refunds to winners. I will say this: With each passing month, we are seeing the number of winners increase steadily and the quantum of refunds is increasing too. Although, it's a dent in our revenues, It's good news for the trading community at large that a challenge can have such a big impact on the performances.

I know, right? But there are operational hassles involved. The 30 Day Challenge is applicable across all segments so reconciling all the transactions, statutory and other charges takes up a lot of time. We have dedicated resources for this task. Automation is still not complete because as you know the back-office is licensed from a third party and they are taking some time to iron out small issues.

FYI, we have already processed the brokerage refunds to winners. I will say this: With each passing month, we are seeing the number of winners increase steadily and the quantum of refunds is increasing too. Although, it's a dent in our revenues, It's good news for the trading community at large that a challenge can have such a big impact on the performances.
Can you give rough % of traders who are profitable ....10%,20% or more.....this challenge helps in maintaining strict discipline in traders.Any further analysis such as daytraders,swing traders,option traders etc ?Few will be combination of all 3. It atleast establishes a fact that money can be made in trading consistantly.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Can you give rough % of traders who are profitable ....10%,20% or more.....this challenge helps in maintaining strict discipline in traders.Any further analysis such as day traders,swing traders,option traders etc ?Few will be combination of all 3. It atleast establishes a fact that money can be made in trading consistently.

Smart_trade
The confidence that money can be made by trading is a huge differentiator .Then and only then you can expect the hope to build up.Else everybody has a negative story of how his relative/ friend lost money in the stock market.

The confidence that money can be made by trading is a huge differentiator .Then and only then you can expect the hope to build up.Else everybody has a negative story of how his relative/ friend lost money in the stock market.
When I hear someone saying that money cannot be made in trading, I feel he is telling the half truth...that HE cannot make money in trading could be a fact and a true statement but no one can make money in trading is a false statement.

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
When I hear someone saying that money cannot be made in trading, I feel he is telling the half truth...that HE cannot make money in trading could be a fact and a true statement but no one can make money in trading is a false statement.

Smart_trade
Yes,very true.many folks do not understand that trading like any other profession or business has the same success ratio. Here the only difference is you do have a realistic chance of competing with the best in the field.Here many come with huge expectation which is incorrect.

Yes,very true.many folks do not understand that trading like any other profession or business has the same success ratio. Here the only difference is you do have a realistic chance of competing with the best in the field.
Trading has low success ratio...if you take any other profession such as CA,Engineer or an advocate, 50 % of the professionals will do ok.....25 % will do better and top 25 % will do very well.....in trading 50 % will go out of business in less than 1 year, 25 % will struggle for 3-4 years and call it quits.....15 % will do well and top 10 % will do exceedingly well.....unfortunate numbers but true.

Smart_trade