Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Thanks Fyers I am happy I got my fourth winning certificate. Now :) I can tell every trader to open a Free account with them because of their screener I am continuesly profitable for FOUR month.
Glad you're profitable consistently and congratulations! I see that you're a new member. Do familiarize yourself with Traderji forum. It's the best and perhaps even the oldest stock market forum in India. We run a thread too which you can participate in.

All the best!

Hi,

I am Guruprasad Iyer and I received my first Fyers 30 day challenge winners certificate. Feels good, feels motivating. Basically an option writer especially on expiry. Expiry day option writing has been an effective strategy for my temperament and hope to continue with it successfully in the future.

Attachments

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi,

I am Guruprasad Iyer and I received my first Fyers 30 day challenge winners certificate. Feels good, feels motivating. Basically an option writer especially on expiry. Expiry day option writing has been an effective strategy for my temperament and hope to continue with it successfully in the future.
Congratulations Guruprasad! Hope you continue to win consistently! All the best.

rrrajguru

I have completed my 30 days challenge from 14th August 2018, But still now not received brokerage refund.

Below is the screen shot

1537038685504.png

And can anyone guide me from where to download the winning certificate?

Thanks...

Hey Guys.. it's really unbelievable that you guys are not getting stopped out (not even a single trade on loss) atleast once in 30 sessions / days...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk