Future Of Urad

bull Run Is Over

Today Was A Correction In Urad In Ncdex As The Weather Got Cleared In Myanmar Side And No New Rain Forecast For This Area Its Bright And Sunny. The Bull Run Will Get Over . March Is The Month To Sell Matpe In Ncdex As Two New Crops Are Excepted At This Period One Is The Myanmar Crop. The Weather In India Side Is Also Very Good And Will Favour The New Coming Crops In Urad In India,starting From South Tamil Nadu Side Crop And Mattai Crop Of Andhra Which Comes From Nellore District, And Also Lots Of Shipments Are On The Way To Chennai And Mumbai From Myanmar. March Is The Price To Sell Urad In Ncdex As Future Is Downtrend Take Care .

myanmar trader said:
bull Run Is Over

Today Was A Correction In Urad In Ncdex As The Weather Got Cleared In Myanmar Side And No New Rain Forecast For This Area Its Bright And Sunny. The Bull Run Will Get Over . March Is The Month To Sell Matpe In Ncdex As Two New Crops Are Excepted At This Period One Is The Myanmar Crop. The Weather In India Side Is Also Very Good And Will Favour The New Coming Crops In Urad In India,starting From South Tamil Nadu Side Crop And Mattai Crop Of Andhra Which Comes From Nellore District, And Also Lots Of Shipments Are On The Way To Chennai And Mumbai From Myanmar. March Is The Price To Sell Urad In Ncdex As Future Is Downtrend Take Care .
ur comments gone totally wrong :( . which shipment are coming of urad

URAD:
Till Pongal Prices will remain firm... after that downtrend is expected... so buy in dips will b a good strategy.. i think...
traders playing in urad should have the guts to face 100-150 movement considering its daily high-low range...:D

ncdx said:
URAD:
Till Pongal Prices will remain firm... after that downtrend is expected... so buy in dips will b a good strategy.. i think...
traders playing in urad should have the guts to face 100-150 movement considering its daily high-low range...:D

what's in guar ? sir

tulsiram_p said:
what's in guar ? sir
guar is now more of an operators play now...they spread rumours of 1800 let c true or not!!!
personally speaking i was not in touch with guar spot fundamentals.. so cant say u exactly where the future will move????
from tech point 1690 looks very strong support..if it brakes just EXIT...

ncdx said:
guar is now more of an operators play now...they spread rumours of 1800 let c true or not!!!
personally speaking i was not in touch with guar spot fundamentals.. so cant say u exactly where the future will move????
from tech point 1690 looks very strong support..if it brakes just EXIT...

In support of Ncdex's view, I'm also enclosing the chart of guar. It looks promising for a further rise based on its close y'day.

Attachments