fundsindia vs fundsmartindia

i think both websites, fundsindia.com and fundsupermart.co.in are a retail investors true destination...
i would encourage you to try both... let the service quality determine if you liked one over the other. my family has accounts with both, i watch them talk vividly of their investments and they seem to be both liking each!

guys, i had got my account in fundsindia opened a month ago and had also applied to get my existing mutual fund holding transferred to my Fundsindia account. Its been over a month and the transfer process is not yet completed.

Anybody has experience with this transfer process? How many days would it take to get my existing MF holding transfered to Fundsindia?

hi... this facility of checking the trsactions and account details you can do that with all the transactions with any broker not just with funds india.... even if you do that directly... and do you have to check all this cams web site... i have an account with fund supermart.. and i can check all this online itself... and your nomineee details are capture with account opening details with fundsupermart so... why do so much hassle with fundsindia... cheers

Suggestion required in selecting a online portal to manage mutual funds portfolio.
Criteria:
1) Must be a online portal
2) Must provide Buying, Selling, SIP, SWP, STP & Switch facilities.
3) Must have online transfer of funds between the portal and bank (please list which all banks are supported).
4) Must list all major mutual fund houses and most of the funds of each of these fund houses.

Others:
a) Demat (trading) account option is not required - this is *only* for MFs
b) Preferably the administrative charges of the portal must be low
c) Features like fund comparison, fund recommendation though preferred, is not required

Please suggest.