Fundamental Stock Screener

Can anybody help with a good fundamental stock screener ? Can you help me find a good Stock Screener for Indian Stock Markets ? I need a place where I could search the entire universe of NSE stocks with multiple search criteria like Market Cap, EBIT, ROCE, Net Capital Assets, Debt etc. ICICI Direct has one but lets you search only by one parameter at a time. Equitymaster's Stock Screener is the best I have found till date - but it only gives results of the top 601 Stocks that Equitymaster follows. Also none of them lets you define your own financial Ratios or double check their calculations

Reggie

Not sure about online, however all the information you require, plus more such as last qtr. results, 52 week H/L, beta etc. is available for a cost of about 100 bucks. Check out the copy of 'The Dalal Street' or 'Capital Markets'

Can anybody help with a good fundamental stock screener ? Can you help me find a good Stock Screener for Indian Stock Markets ? I need a place where I could search the entire universe of NSE stocks with multiple search criteria like Market Cap, EBIT, ROCE, Net Capital Assets, Debt etc. ICICI Direct has one but lets you search only by one parameter at a time. Equitymaster's Stock Screener is the best I have found till date - but it only gives results of the top 601 Stocks that Equitymaster follows. Also none of them lets you define your own financial Ratios or double check their calculations

aryan.

I am not sure if I can trust screener.in

Consolidated balance sheet for Reliance 2012 in screener.in says 249,139.00 Cr while in the annual report its 3,27,191 Cr.

Last edited:
Aryan -

I tried to do a quick lookup for Hindustan Media between the screen data and ICICI Direct Data on Balance sheet. Seems to tally -

Could you point me to the stock you are looking at ? The stocks I follow seem to have correct details. But its always best to be careful.

I am not sure if I can trust screener.in

Consolidated balance sheet for 2012 in screener.in says 249,139.00 Cr while in the annual report its 3,27,191 Cr.

Last edited: