Fundamental information on Jeera

Jeera futures traded higher on fresh buying in near month contract. Further decline in arrivals at spot market of
Unjha supported the prices to trade up. However, overall trend remained steady amid good sowing prospects
which limited the sharp gains towards the closing

Fiddellita Clarinda

I’m impressed, I need to say. Actually not often do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the problem is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.

Market Updates: Jeera futures traded with a negative bias due to reports of higher arrivals in major spot markets. The delivery pressure
in the near month September contract further weighed on prices. Staggered delivery period for the September contract commenced on
Friday. As per the latest report, NCDEX marked 1143 tonnes under staggered delivery on Friday in the September contract. As per market
source, export enquiries are expected to improve amid reports of crop damage in China and geo political tensions in Syria and Turkey.
Meanwhile, higher prices compared to past couple of years may create positive outlook among farmers to sow more of the spice for the
2015-16 season, which begins in October, which may cause bearish sentiment, restraining prices from trading higher.
Daily Weather in Major Jeera Producing Areas: Rainfall occurred at many places over Gujarat. Meanwhile, heat wave
conditions are prevailing over some parts of Rajasthan. On Friday, rain or thundershowers would occur in Gujarat and at isolated place over
Rajasthan.

Jeera futures traded higher on fresh buying in near month contract. Further decline in arrivals at spot market of
Unjha supported the prices to trade up. However, overall trend remained steady amid good sowing prospects
which limited the sharp gains towards the closing
Market Updates: Jeera futures traded with a negative bias due to reports of higher arrivals in major spot markets. The delivery pressure
in the near month September contract further weighed on prices. Staggered delivery period for the September contract commenced on
Friday. As per the latest report, NCDEX marked 1143 tonnes under staggered delivery on Friday in the September contract. As per market
source, export enquiries are expected to improve amid reports of crop damage in China and geo political tensions in Syria and Turkey.
Meanwhile, higher prices compared to past couple of years may create positive outlook among farmers to sow more of the spice for the
2015-16 season, which begins in October, which may cause bearish sentiment, restraining prices from trading higher.
Daily Weather in Major Jeera Producing Areas: Rainfall occurred at many places over Gujarat. Meanwhile, heat wave
conditions are prevailing over some parts of Rajasthan. On Friday, rain or thundershowers would occur in Gujarat and at isolated place over
Rajasthan.