frequent crashing of OS.

kaly422000

use a USB (with Linux OS on it);
start and boot from USB;
Use an anti-virus to check for virus on your hard drive.

At least move your data to external hard drive or USB.
then, make a fresh install of OS.
my dvd drive become defective(may be lense), wud u suggest how to make bootable window 7 pendrive from window 7 dvd from another system with easy to use tool

NJ23

Google Universal USB Installer.

jahan

Dear Jahan,

Thanks for inputs.Will it help if I install OS in drive other than present C drive?
Hello,

No,wherever u install boot files will go on MBR,it will not help.....

Regards,

received this suggestion,Format full HDD and re-partition it.Keep 1st partition small(about 1 GB) second partition of about 100 GB and divide rest of HDD randomly.Install OS on 2nd partition.and delete 1st partition.Guy who suggested this says that this last step(deleting 1st drive)is important.I have been told that this is the only solution.Pl. opine

yes.applied heat sink compound to overheating IC. On second thought.Is that IC the root cause of my problem?

P.S.Overheating has reduced since application of heat sink compound.Shall I use auxiliary fan or go for replacement of IC?

Last edited:
Also try to clean CPU with a help of a blower once in 3 months also make sure that all the pins are connected properly especially HDD to motherboard pins especially if you using SATA HDD.