Free Technical Analysis Software

Hi everyone,
i wanted to ask others about Free Technical Analysis Software.
It should have all basic indicators like MACD,Force index,ADX,RSI etc with ability to change parameters and create new indicators.
Ability to scan/screen watchlist based on user defines indicator parameters is vital to develop and use any trading system.
Currently i use many different website and software yet unable to get desired output.
AFL,realtime data,backtesting etc are not important .
Any advice?

please help someone!!

i am currently using chartnexus and jstock.they both have they pros and cons.
do someone know of better options than these??
any other option?

please help someone!!

i am currently using chartnexus and jstock.they both have they pros and cons.
do someone know of better options than these??
any other option?
Sir,
The best alternative is Fibotrader (fully free, but you have to download EODs and import - not a difficult job) and )which has all the features (but, I could not locate OBV in Fibotrader). After using Chartnexus and JStock now I am switching on to Fibotrader. All others are paid versions.
With regards,

i tested keystock.
it is fine but ,as you already know,not free.
thanks for suggestion Dr Nagraj sir ,so i guess fibotrader is last thing to check.
can you plz share with us how to update eod data and your review of fibotrader.

i shall share my view after i use fibotrader soon.

did you try chartnexus software ? it has all the indicators you mentioned. and it auto downloads the new data after each day. I think it is easiest way to analyse EOD data.

But it misses this feature you mentoned "Ability to scan/screen watchlist based on user defines indicator parameters is vital to develop and use any trading system.'

For this I would suggest jstock which is open source software, with option to filter stocks based on the conditions we give.