Free stock charting software

hi all u guys there
the downloader u have works fine in case u want historical data for all NSE scrip.problem is it takes time. after u download it u have to indiviually change the field (s) to volume and date i.e from trd qty to volume and date stamp to date and then import.
another simple way is supposingly u want only some scrips , then download *.csv file (* means relevant scrip) file from NSE historical data link
www.nse-india.com
Home > Equities > Market Information > Historical Data > Security-wise Price Volume Data
and then just change traded qty to volume, import and Viola it is done.
any more queries pl feel free to ask.
and again hats off to srisara for wonderful downloader.
regards

bskjain said:
Hello,
I Have Loaded Fc Software, Copied Nse Tickers As By Pgd, And Was Comfortabley Loaded All Historical Data From Yahoo Itself, And Updating Everyday At Single Click. All Is Working Fine So Far.

Thnx To Pgd, Step By Step His Guidence Is Exellent.

Currentely I M Updating Eod From Yahoo Sites Itself, Will It Cause Some Problems Latter?? Likes To Know Further From Pgd Or Learned Users

Thnx And Regards
Bskjain

:D Hi Friends, I went through all the threads. Thanks for great ideas. Kindly tell me how to update EOD from Yahoo sites.

Regards.
jaydebajay
:confused:

I am using FCharts.It is a good software but I have some problem with it.I have imported all 2005 data in it from january to december using sirsara's software.The problem is it shows nov.99 for january2005 dates.how to change it?
Kindly help.

Is it possible to import intra-day data to f-chart ?
I have gone through its help menu,where it is written that it is possible through "single import" and "bulk import" buttons. But i cant find these buttons in f-chart.
Pl help if any one using intraday in fchart

Re: FCharts setup with HISTORICAL & EOD data

Dear Pgd
Thanks for your great elaborative mail with installation.
I'm new to computer, can you explain how can view the chart actually as I couldn't able to see the proper chart but I can see a toggler/cursor like moving all the screen.
Please explain me in detail
Thanking you

Srinivas

NeedForTrade Studil Lite Free stock charting software

Take a look at:

www.NeedForTrade.com

NeedForTrade Studio Lite is a unique FREE powerful platform for financial charting and technical analysis. All types of symbols supported: Stock, Futures, Options, e.g.
Built-in Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
C# and VB languages.

Supports Interactive Brokers, Yahoo! and ASCII data.

I tested the software FCHART it is worth to try it has all faetures required for technical analysis. Free version have limited features but easy and simple to tak technical anlysis for NSE and BSE data.
Any seek advice on its configuration please contact on [email protected]. I will feel happy to help you
Doon_bull:)

Hi,

I was trying out this software called Aptistock. It has most of the features that swing traders will use - MACD, Candles, RSI and so on. The only problem is that when i try to download data from the server, it is not updated to the current day. there is a lag of 1-2 days. Anyone else tried this software and was successful, please let me know !

Thanks