Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

message...invalid account
I got a surprise when i opened demo account using this server information which have real time nse and mcx data in metatrader.

67.192.253.165:443

Procedure is just go to file > login in your metatrader and replace your server name with the ip above then press ok

Now open demo account but select the newly entered ip address to open account, you are done, if any help needed then i will post screenshot details how to do it.

fxgood

Dear sir,
as per your advice i logged in by server " 67.192.253.165:443", but the MT4 says invalid account, please help me.
I found it happens when we submit some junk information when opening demo account and if we provider valid and real information then it won't happens and i saw a internal email from this broker server stated that account with incorrect information will be deleted without notice if corrected info is not provided.

fxgood

Dear sir,
as per your advice i logged in by server " 67.192.253.165:443", but the MT4 says invalid account, please help me.
You need to create account with this server ip with your correct information not just replacing ip with existing broker demo id will work.

fxgood

It is not delayed i find data is matching tick by tick with my odin terminal and i data is running on +5 time zone while Indian time zone is +5.30 not +5 which we see as 30 min difference on metatrader.