Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

4xpipcounter

This is strange. I tried it on a few demos and got invalid account on all of them.
Let me be sure I got this right: login and password remain the same, and the server id is as you gave it. If I got all that right, then my demos don't like me.

I am not sure in case its not working retry with a new demo as it doesn't cost any thing other than some clicks.

HI,
I have put IP address in server box but it shows invalid account. please help me how to get proper setting? should I download new fresh demo account and try it. if it is done, am i able to get all NSE scripts without corrupted data in metatrader 4?

I am only looking for NSE scripts in Metatrader with no corrupted data so if you know well let me know
contact me on my email: [email protected]

fxgood

This is strange. I tried it on a few demos and got invalid account on all of them.
Let me be sure I got this right: login and password remain the same, and the server id is as you gave it. If I got all that right, then my demos don't like me.
you need to open new demo with provided ip address and it need to open a new demo id using that ip as selected server when opening demo else it opens demo with your default demo server of broker terminal you are using and won't get connected to required server which have indian scripts.

fxgood

HI,
I have put IP address in server box but it shows invalid account. please help me how to get proper setting? should I download new fresh demo account and try it. if it is done, am i able to get all NSE scripts without corrupted data in metatrader 4?

I am only looking for NSE scripts in Metatrader with no corrupted data so if you know well let me know
contact me on my email: [email protected]
Corrupted data what is it?

I am unable to enter the dos commands as I am using a windows 7 (64 bit) machine which does not hv dos (neither is it available on the net). I tried to use the cmd prompt but getting an "unexpected error" at the last stage after i enter - rateserver.exe\regserver. Can some1 help me please.

RAMDAS

Any list available?
press Ctrl + M this will show you market watch.
Right click on any symbol and "ShowAll" this will show you all symbols.
Right Click on any Symbol then Sets - > SaveAs
Select folder where you want to save,,,then give name of file as SymbolList.txt and save
and you have List of all symbols as txt file

you can save it as SymbolList.csv file also

fxgood

Thanks ton Ramdas Sir and is there any solution available to feed metatrader data into amibroker or metastock platforms along with historical data and real time.