Free EOD charting software

Reggie

For traders looking for a good quality charting software, there is one available - It is legal and for free for download with no data download charges as well. I am surprised that there seems to be no mention of that in this forum. I am not sure if I can post the link.

To dowload, type ChartNexus in Google, and once you get to the site, click on software tab and download the basic version which is good for most traders. Charts come with Moving Averages, Indicators, Oscilators etc. It also comes with past three years data free, and daily data update can be done without any cost.

I am using this for the past couple of months and am quite happy with it. Another good charting software without having to pay for would be ShareKhan's Trade Tiger. The chart can be EOD or Intraday.

Trust this is of help, and hopefully by posting this for the benefit of the trader community I am not contravening any of rules or laws.

Reggie

Re: Free EOD charting software - Chart sample

Posting snapshot of a sample customised chart from Chart Nexus :

Last edited:

spiritunit

Currently, I am also using Sharekhan's Trade Tiger and it works well! Does ChartNexus is available live intraday charts for Nifty Futures?