Free Derivative Calls

Hello friends,

I am starting this new thread to give my calls and views on derivative stocks.
All calls will be based on Elliott Wave theory and will be posted with charts.

thanks,

Durgesh

durgesh said:
Hello friends,

thanks,

Durgesh
Good initiative on your part. Looking forward to read them.

durgesh said:
Hello friends,

thanks,

Durgesh
Hi Durgesh,

We in this forum are always proud of the person who wants to help.Looking fwd to your new thread.

Saint

A Look at ONGC

I feel one should buy ONGC December put when ONGC reaches 1050 levels.
I feel the timeframe for this pullback to end is 28 to 30 November .

Robert Miner says " When Price and Time coincide , change is inevitable ."

I have put my views on the chart.

regards,

Durgesh

Last edited:

rangarajan

Dear Durgesh,
What is the strike price recommended? Right now there is liquidity atSP1000only @rs21,lot size 300(nearest) If u could give an indication of downward target,we could go for a bear spread aswell to minimize the premium.besides in my opinion,the contract to be closed preferably by second week to take care of the time decay.Alternatively,we could wait for a couple of days more to see liquidity to develop at other SPs aswell.Any other stock?
ranga

rangarajan said:
Dear Durgesh,
What is the strike price recommended? Right now there is liquidity atSP1000only @rs21,lot size 300(nearest) If u could give an indication of downward target,we could go for a bear spread aswell to minimize the premium.besides in my opinion,the contract to be closed preferably by second week to take care of the time decay.Alternatively,we could wait for a couple of days more to see liquidity to develop at other SPs aswell.Any other stock?
ranga
The downside target i expect is 840 . As soon as this B wave is complete, i'll give you the exact odds.
I shall be posting charts on HLL , ARVIND MILLS , SATYAM COMPUTER , TATA MOTORS , TATA POWER , TISCO , SBI , RELIANCE , ONGC , Infosys AND IPCL .

These are the stocks that are actively traded in options.So, i track them.

A Look at TATA MOTORS

I have put my views on the chart.I think its time to buy TATA Motors put . The downside is big.

Last edited:
A Look at Satyam computers

If i am hell bearish about any stock , this is one. Its heading for 530 .Moreover the fall should be sharp.It'll see huge selloff at 560 to 570 levels.Its no doubtedly a bear play.Today the indices were up so much , but even then it closed in negative territory.The supply is increasing. Its a sell without stop candidate.

Last edited:
durgesh said:
Hello friends,

thanks,

Durgesh
A good initiative Durgesh and good luck - look forward to reading your threads.

Nautilus