Forex trader from kerala

Iam from Kerala last 5yers i do trading international market called |Alpari i earn from this market 30 to 40% monthly i would like to go further with handling people who's ready to invest in Forex market i can mange there fund do trade for them iam closely watch ECB and federal news which will effect more in this Forex market intrested guys do call me 9645580200

Rish

Iam from Kerala last 5yers i do trading international market called |Alpari i earn from this market 30 to 40% monthly i would like to go further with handling people who's ready to invest in Forex market i can mange there fund do trade for them iam closely watch ECB and federal news which will effect more in this Forex market intrested guys do call me 9645580200
This is one more marketing. Be careful. 30% and 40% he may be loosing with others money.

According to RBI circular, its illegal for indian residents to trade in international forex markets and futures trading in overseas exchanges.

If anyone found trading he will be fined or imprisonment accoding to FEMA act.