Forex Broker with Forex Trading

Can anyone suggest a good Forex Broker in India who can provide Forex trading Facilities along with Forex Trading training.:confused:
Try Armada Markets, it is managed and owned by serious prop trading guys out of Scandinavia and the US. The guys have 15-20 year experience in the industry.

Not to mention 0.0-0.6 pips spread on EUR/USD, NDD, STP and close to ideal customer support. I'm using my EUR/CHF scalping algos with them and I haven't been given any requotes. I talked to their CFO Illimar Mattus and he said that 90% of their clients are large algo traders and most of them are actually profitable.

Can anyone suggest a good Forex Broker in India who can provide Forex trading Facilities along with Forex Trading training.:confused:
There are no forex brokers in India. But there are a lot of them in other countries. You can visit this link marketstoday.in to see a list of forex brokers from around the world.

Its good to see how people are promoting certain companies here!

But its best to go with your own experience as well!

Try out a forex broker who gives you the same price on demo accounts but also on live accounts!

I have been trading with xDirect India, and i am satisfied with them. They give fantastic trading training and have helped me take some profitable decisions. There are a lot of flexible offers and if i were in your place i would definitely try it out! ;) Good luck bro!

I am not here for a blame game.

Even i know the basic rules of selecting a forex broker.

I have the real account with Admiral & they are flexible enough.

Talking about the quotes, its better to see for yourself rather than i saying anything.

If you like xDirect, good. Go with that. Ultimately what matters is adaptability which i have with Admiral. Thats it.

Hi sri1nu3,

the financial instruments you trade in are offered by the broker i deal with. for i trade in US currency pairs, gold, silver and oil. not much in stocks i am personally in, but xDirect India is offering all these instruments. as i mentioned previously, the support team is pretty efficient and swift. try them out if you want..xDirect India for me they are the best .

good luck!