Food for Thought........!

S S

Respect is always earned by hard work no body gets as a free gift.

And Respecting your so far analysis I am not commenting much

Bye have a great time here

Devan
Once again Nifty has respected my posting which said that Nifty could go to 3600 or even below it during this week.... and it's happened on the very first day.

And throughout this thread, the way Nifty has been respecting my messages, that I need no one else to express it. Rather that was my starting point, when I requested that there may NOT be any valuation of my postings by the fellow members..... their respect included :)

And inspite of the current fall, and people having lost their pants, shirts, whatever........ still there is no blood on the streets.... point to be noted.

Last minute buying should always be when there is blood on the streets, which can be spotted too easily. But there are dozzens and dozzens of members who know better than me and can tell you that along with the Pivots and the Support and Resistance levels. So, a fool like me should keep quiet.

With with enormous amount of the felling of satisfaction, it would be a nice idea to quit posting further messages.

Cheers!
SS

Cactus

Last edited:

S S

Hi SS,

...........forget what peoples say.

Cheers.:)
Hey man !

I am no kid to get bothered with what others say. But I am no kid to ignore what others say too.

Usually I follow certain principles.... and almost in each of my messages I give an explicit disclaimer which says :

"This is my opinion and I could be wrong!"

This also means that individuals differ and others could have a different opinion, .... a fact that does NOT bother me. I stand by my opinion and please don't bother me with yours. Many times I also add a rider "Nothing personal" making it clear that it is an argument between two adults.

And when I feel that someone is trying to bother me with his/her opinion [and again I repeat,.... when "I feel" .... and being human, I may feel wrong, .... you know :)] I hit back if it is the thread I am interested in posting messages, or else, I just ignore that thread and that person.

Also I never recommend anything to anyone. I put forward my opinion, and request everyone to use one's thinking capacity, think and do what seems to be correct.

I run the restaurant of providing Food for Thoughts :)

I find that Devan had been posting some worthwhile messages and some uh.... ? .... but his interest in the matter could be seen. So based upon my feeling, I preferred hitting him back than ignoring him....:))) and I could be wrong in doing that. Nothing personal, you know. Just a difference of opinion.

That does NOT stop me from writing. Actually, it is the feeling of getting contented time and again through working out correct probabilities. This is going on for months now, .... when I was writing in some other forum, before shifting to this one.

As of now, I am handicapped as my Laptop has gone for repairs and I am using someone else's. That could be one of the reason for me to get irritated fast.

Most important is the way Dow has fallen below 10,000 mark. So have the Nasdaq and S&P 500. In spite of the SEBI chief declaring the gates open for P-Note holders and waiving the 40% bar, and in spite of the RBI joining hands by reducing the CRR by 50 basis points, I still see Red colour for the current
week.

On Nifty daily charts, the lower Keltner band stands today at 3705 ... when the adjusted close for the day stands way below at 3602. But for weekly Nifty, the lower Keltner is at 3578.

The RSI, ROC, TRIX, MACD, %K.... whatever indicator one looks at... the indicator has no indication, and is still moving down.

The Bollinger bands are also opening up so, tomorrow Nifty stands a chance to recover a little to respect the chiefs of SEBI & RBI. But in all probabilities, it may turn out to be a false alarm, that shall lead to the down trend again.... may be due to the European markets and Banks in particular.

I could be wrong, but the bottoming of the Nifty appears to be less likely prior to Diwali, based on the time scale. Dow has perfectly getting bottomed out in time. And although I had a gut feeling of the Indian markets recovering prior to the rest of the world markets, I may be possibly proved wrong. I will be happy. This gut feeling, ...whenever is different from the charts, has made me loose, if I have followed the feeling than following the chart.

It is very LESS LIKELY that the Nifty weekly candles for the current week and also for the next week show Green colour. Even if one turns out to be a Doji, it is likely to be a Red coloured Doji.

Usual disclaimer quoted above !
Cheers!
SS

devangan123

I find that Devan had been posting some worthwhile messages and some uh.... ? .... but his interest in the matter could be seen. So based upon my feeling, I preferred hitting him back than ignoring him.... and I could be wrong in doing that. Nothing personal, you know. Just a difference of opinion.

SS
Only reply possible to your egoistic message is :
:D:D lol

Aaaaaaah its still swollen here , S.S u hit too hard :D

Well i do not want to say anything else to person who has this much ego ,

uh.... ?

One suggestion ask moderators to make this Thread restricted.

Giving downside target is easiest thing in bear market , I could be wrong in my opinion :D but even learner of T.A can give that

Devan

Cactus

Great SS....:)

"This is my opinion and I could be wrong!"
Who could be right all the time.......? I never said u wrong but if the right prediction gives right to screem.........I should screem here too much......

"please don't bother me with yours
I am not bothering U with mine. I was just indicating to ignore such person.

Hope.......I made my-self clear.

S S

Only reply possible to your egoistic message is :
:D:D lol

Aaaaaaah its still swollen here , S.S u hit too hard :D

Well i do not want to say anything else to person who has this much ego ,

uh.... ?

One suggestion ask moderators to make this Thread restricted.

Giving downside target is easiest thing in bear market , I could be wrong in my opinion :D but even learner of T.A can give that

Devan
Hi!

Again a mis-understanding.

You call it ego. I call it my understanding of Mathematics ..... which always was my first love.

There is NOTHING more logical than maths. If the following sequence is given like :

1, 3, 5, __, 9, 11, 13, 15.

Even an Idiot who could count upto 15 can say that "__" means "7" ... that logical.

I am a sophasticated Idiot, may be. So, I take pride in having answered the riddles correctly.... which you call "Ego"

Actually, in one of my postings, I have clarified, that if I listen to my Gut feelings and ignore charts, I loose every time.... that is because my Ego interferes with the outcome shown by charts..... or else, it is always the Maths and Charts.

The problem for many of us is..... Maths....and I can't help that... Pl pardon me.

Nothing personal.
Cheers!
SS

S S

Great SS....:)

Who could be right all the time.......? I never said u wrong but if the right prediction gives right to screem.........I should screem here too much......

I am not bothering U with mine. I was just indicating to ignore such person.

Hope.......I made my-self clear.

I never said you did :)
SS

S S

The Danger Ahead ...!

When people were debating about the level of Dow Jones in the region of 12-13 K, that I had set the target of 9830 for the Dow Jones. Possibly in one of the old attachments, it may still be visible, I have not checked.

But having broken that successfully, the next Target appears to be 9217, which is likely to be met shortly.

How will this effect the Nifty Targets? God Knows.

The 3235-3300 regional target for Spot Nifty is yet to be violated. Today, at 8.30 a.m., the Nifty Futures on Singapore exchange are already trading at about 3500 level. If that level is assumed for the NSE when it opens, then spot Nifty would be few points below, trading in 3475-3500 range.

No harm done yet. It is very likely, that around the time that DJ touches 9217, Nifty would get set to the range of 3235-3300.... likely, one cannot be sure.

But in the event, this range fails to hold.....?

Then the Nifty is likely to proceed towards 2400..... a real sign of Danger.

With few months balance for the UPA Govt in the office, a Himalayan task of controlling the inflation, inceasing the liquidity and making sure that Indian stock markets somehow manage to change their trend to give the Indian Economy a better outlook, is in front of the law makers.

Personally, I am still hopeful of the Nifty adhering to it's target of 3235..... could be a wishful thinking..... no one wishes to fall into a bottomless pit.

Cheers and Good Luck. Take extra care. There is danger ever where.
SS

S S

Hi!

Thinking positively, I would expect the Great Buddy Nifty to once again respond and adhere to 3235.

How would it help?

I do NOT like to give any rcommendations. But think.... what would happen, if someone decides to Buy only one lot each of 3200 or 3300 calls for the months of Oct 08, Nov 08, Dec 08, Jan 09.....Oct 09 .... Oct 10 .... whatever are allowed by the exchange. I have no idea about the number of months possible.

But Nifty at such low levels, all these calls would be available for peanut prices. Safe players may even think of 3500 calls.

Buying calls needs no margin. So, all calls are allowed to get run to the settlement day and get expired?

What would be the case, say in Oct 10? What would be the level of the Return on Investment, even if Nifty does NOT break it's all time high, but remains around, say, 5500.

Think man think!
Cheers!
SS

S S

The Danger Ahead ...!

When people were debating about the level of Dow Jones in the region of 12-13 K, that I had set the target of 9830 for the Dow Jones. Possibly in one of the old attachments, it may still be visible, I have not checked.

But having broken that successfully, the next Target appears to be 9217, which is likely to be met shortly.

How will this effect the Nifty Targets? God Knows........
Hi!

Yesterday morning when I posted this message, little did I know that Dow Jones is in a hurry to cross 9217. This was crossed very hurriedly, but still the candle remained RED for yesterday's DJ.

Instead of it's targetted range of 3235-3300, yesterday Nifty reached it's low of 3330. This puts us at a cross roads of carrying out some homework, like that for options :)

The option premium has two components, the current level of asset underlined and the time period for settlement.

Likewise, we need to find the Target for Nifty alone, and variation, if any, due to the impact of World indices on it.

Personally, I have already started buying, once Spot Nifty came below 3500.... and that as an Investor for Long Term. This is no recommendations to others. One can think and take suitable decision.

The Green opening of most of the Asian markets today could be a sign of confirmation, but I could be wrong.

My time calculation for Diwali could be wrong. May be, it is the Dassara, that the markets wish to celebrate. We shall know it by tomorrow.

Repeating my disclaimer of I being wrong, I am beggining to believe that the Bear market part is almost over. One has to now be careful in choosing scrips and rates to invest.

Like I had found 1430 as the target for Reliance [that is in one of the messages above] But I did NOT wait. The SIP that I started yesterday already has helped me in getting Reliance at average of 1560, when it closed almost 100 rupees above it. It could go down to 1430.... possible.... but then I shall buy more. Otherwise too I shall buy as the price goes on the rise.

Because if the trend has changed, Nifty has to zoom to 4300 in quickest time.

Great time ahead. Happy Investing.
Wishin everyone a Happy Dassara and the resumption of the Bull market in the near future.
My opinion expressed and I could be wrong.
Cheers!
SS