FNO Trading

Dear All Senior members,

Can any body advice me from where i can get 1 year old 15 mins candlestick data for future stocks.
MT4 only provides 3 months old data
Thanks
Sunil

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

pasupathy

Todays Charts Please
Didn't trade today ..... Couldn't login to NEST as they upgraded their software and it works only on OS above Win 7

Being an Old man I am still using Win XP ... So I need to upgrade my OS to min Win 7 which I need to do cautiously as I might delete my precious DATA during this upgrade ...

So will take some time to do this and until then I will be off ...

Anyways : Two calls came in BNF :

One was short below 25075 stops 25 points and booking @ 25025 ( logic being - stops 25 points so always book 50% @ 1:2 ratio - here 50 points and balance move to cost which was hit )

Second in BNF again below 25120 with stops 30 points ( same logic for profit booking with low coming @ 25066 ) but by the time the call came it was late for Intraday trading. So no point doing ...

Attached NF chart in the morning ... ROCK SOLID RESISTANCE @ 10415 ... Got maintained till the end... BNF 25175-25185 MONTHLY RESISTANCE - Respected that .

Cheers

pasupathy

Dear Moderator,

Please close this thread for the time being as I am busy with some commitments for the month ..

I will be back soon ...

Cheers to all and Happy Trading