First Charting MT 5

Strong recommendation not to go for First charting for anything.

They practically begged me to try their services again since I was a user before and had stopped a while back.

Then all of a sudden, after I had subscribed and used them for a few weeks, they stopped MT4 , few days back and are saying they only provide MT5.

No prior mail, no warning, nothing!! As if they had no idea they would do it.
Also on that day all phones switched off or not being answered.

Be warned.
Bro, Instead of taking MT4 or MT5...Some broker give charting software...which is best to subscribe..?

fxgood

Bro, Instead of taking MT4 or MT5...Some broker give charting software...which is best to subscribe..?
No brokers offers professional class analytical packages at least in Indian segment, so we have depend on our choice and budget for it, it starts from esignal , metastock , metatrader and amibroker, each have its own merits and demerits.

No brokers offers professional class analytical packages at least in Indian segment, so we have depend on our choice and budget for it, it starts from esignal , metastock , metatrader and amibroker, each have its own merits and demerits.
ok bro, I want to follow simple sma..So which brokerage give real time charting software..in modest rate and best one.,