Finvasia

Infooo

Its seems FINVASIA has ran away from this board.. with an unstable and useless trading platform they provide to there customers.. they prefer not to stay here and listen to the grievance

Finvasia

Its seems FINVASIA has ran away from this board.. with an unstable and useless trading platform they provide to there customers.. they prefer not to stay here and listen to the grievance
Hi Infoo, We are very much here and shall be glad to address all concerns. Please share your issue. Regarding Trading App, we are working very seriously for the next version along with other updates and shall revert back shortly. Thanks !

Infooo

This is FINVASIA for you.. the app is so good that it take 3-5 minutes to place an order even with 100mbps connection.. and u can feel lucky if you can add the script for trading in a minute or two.. and since last 4 month they are working on updating the app.. I m wondering what kind of improvement would come out.. most of my referrals have stopped trading with them .. in today's digital world the survival of company is depend on how soon u adopt and change.. we are waiting since atleast 6 month to see improvement in this shitty app.

Attachments

Hi Infoo, We are very much here and shall be glad to address all concerns. Please share your issue. Regarding Trading App, we are working very seriously for the next version along with other updates and shall revert back shortly. Thanks !
I have an extremely OTM naked short in 880CE in Auropharma. How will it be affected by the latest SEBI directions on ASM margins & physical settlement? Can I leave it open until expiry without any issues? Present blocked margin is 99,105. How do I find out how much it will increase until expiry?

Finvasia

This is FINVASIA for you.. the app is so good that it take 3-5 minutes to place an order even with 100mbps connection.. and u can feel lucky if you can add the script for trading in a minute or two.. and since last 4 month they are working on updating the app.. I m wondering what kind of improvement would come out.. most of my referrals have stopped trading with them .. in today's digital world the survival of company is depend on how soon u adopt and change.. we are waiting since atleast 6 month to see improvement in this shitty app.
Hi infoo : We apologize for the inconvenience. Though we are actively building on our new App, it may take some more time. In the meantime, we would request to try from our range of applications. Thanks