Finvasia

Anyone applied for leverage through Prism. Please post your experience.
I tried to do it for 2x for MCX account only (for emergency only, I donot need/want to go for, more than this), but couldnt be able to complete at the final stage of click. A red hollow circle blocked to click final click .
BTW, why not Finvasia, allow it (2x) as default. :D

Last edited:
@ Finvasia

The amount enabled as 2x - 5x leverage is shown separately, if so then in which column of RMS View Limit, or as a total cash margin money available.
A trader friend told me that for MCX, 2x is provided by default (though he is not trading commodities). Is this so.

Finvasia

@Finvasia
Why haven't you updated the NOW available on your website. I had to contact NSE directly to download latest version.
NOW was updated way back in 2017.
Latest version is 1.13.6.0.

:mad:
Hi mdstime, The new version had some bugs as informed by NSE. In case you need the latest version, please ask client support team for the latest version of the software. Thanks

Hi traderniftybull, Yes 2 X is free and as default. Thanks
@Finvasia
But how do I know about that amount. Where does that amount reflect.
I didnt find any of such amount (as 2x) in RMS view or any where else and whenever I try to use more than what is in margin available column, it get rejected.

Yes, based on the opening balance of your account (including VAR of stocks)
Bhai, i think, We shall get 2 X of our opening balance plus Stocks VAR if any in our trading account. So, if you have 1 L cash and 40K (after VAR stocks), you shall get 1.40 L to trade in NRML and 2.80 L to trade in MIS. Obviously any MTM, shall add or reduce our limits during the day :)