Finvasia

Bhai, i think, We shall get 2 X of our opening balance plus Stocks VAR if any in our trading account. So, if you have 1 L cash and 40K (after VAR stocks), you shall get 1.40 L to trade in NRML and 2.80 L to trade in MIS. Obviously any MTM, shall add or reduce our limits during the day :)
If this post is in reply to my post, then my query is
- how do I know that an amount of 1.4L has been provided to me as a 2x leverage.
- where does such amount reflect, in RMS view or some other place and if in RMS view, then which column.

As so far no amount has been provided as 2x for the opening balance, as it is almost same as that of closing balance. And even for a shortage of 100 R my order (in excess of opening balance) has been rejected, leave aside to say for 10k or 20k excess balance.

Though I have no complaints, as I do not like to use leverage on regular basis, but when a facility is there, it should be available at all time.

@Finvasia

You are right about the bugs in latest version, but partially only!!!
The NOW on your website is v.1.13.3.5
NSE has released 2 updates since then. v. 1.13.6.0 & 1.14.1.0
The 1.14 version indeed has some bugs (confirmed by NSE to me)
But the 1.13.6.0 is bug free and stable afaik.
I faced some issues with 1.13.3.5 and hence contacted NSE.
They rightly suspected that I am using old version and a prompt call back from NOW team guided me to download and install latest stable version of NOW which is 1.13.6.0
Please confirm with NSE and update on your website.
Thanks
:)

neo.mx

I have both demat and trading account with FINVASIA. But I have not yet not given POA to you. My question is if some shares got transferred to my demat from pool after settlement, will I be able to place the CNC sell order in NEST for that particular share?

neo.mx

Also I like to add why there is a stamp paper included in POA form?

My past brokers never sent such stamp paper for POA requirements.

Would it be enough if I sign only the POA form excluding the stamp paper?

Finvasia

@Finvasia
But how do I know about that amount. Where does that amount reflect.
I didnt find any of such amount (as 2x) in RMS view or any where else and whenever I try to use more than what is in margin available column, it get rejected.
Hi traderniftybull,
You can see NRML limit in RMS View Limits. For MIS trades, system auto allows to trade up to 2 X based on the category assigned. To test, you can place market order in NRML and MIS. At bottom rejection section, it shall show the limit allowed and limit required. The available Margin shall be different for both orders. There is no field to show 2 X is allowed though available margin shall change in case you avail leverage plans.
Thanks

Finvasia

@Finvasia

You are right about the bugs in latest version, but partially only!!!
The NOW on your website is v.1.13.3.5
NSE has released 2 updates since then. v. 1.13.6.0 & 1.14.1.0
The 1.14 version indeed has some bugs (confirmed by NSE to me)
But the 1.13.6.0 is bug free and stable afaik.
I faced some issues with 1.13.3.5 and hence contacted NSE.
They rightly suspected that I am using old version and a prompt call back from NOW team guided me to download and install latest stable version of NOW which is 1.13.6.0
Please confirm with NSE and update on your website.
Thanks
:)
Hi msdtime, We shall upload both on website for convenience and preference. Thanks

Finvasia

I have both demat and trading account with FINVASIA. But I have not yet not given POA to you. My question is if some shares got transferred to my demat from pool after settlement, will I be able to place the CNC sell order in NEST for that particular share?
Also I like to add why there is a stamp paper included in POA form?

My past brokers never sent such stamp paper for POA requirements.

Would it be enough if I sign only the POA form excluding the stamp paper?

Ni neo.mx,

If POA is not active, you cannot sell the shares in CNC since we do not access to transfer for settlement.
Regarding Stamp paper, different states have different regulations. The idea is to pay stamp duty fees to the state for execution of POA. In many states, brokers use franking process. This is a confirmation that stamp duty has been paid to the state. In Chandigarh, we have Estamping facility. Kindly sign the stamp paper along with POA document.

Thanks

@Finvasia
Thanks for considering. I faced issues with earlier version. If I trade with app and then log in to software, my positions would not be updated.
Anyways. Can you people contact NSE and get it confirmed whether 1.13.6.0 is bug free or not? AFAIK 1.13.3.5 and 1.14.1.0 both are having bugs. If 1.13.6.0 is indeed bug free, then there is no reason to keep all the versions on the website. This will only add to confusion.