Finvasia

@Finvasia
Call me dumb, but I got more confused after your detailed reply!!!!! :confusedd::confusedd::confusedd:

Let's say I have 40k cash. and 1 lot of some Fut is for 10k. So,
1. Nrml - I can buy 4 lots.
2. 2x free - you give me extra 40 k free of cost. I have 80k total. I can buy in MIS 8 lots.
3. 3x bronze - I have 40k. You give me free 40k. Then you gave additional 40 k. I have 120k. I can trade 12 lots. And you charge me for only that extra 40k.
4. 5x platinum - I have my 40k, your free 40k. You additionally lend me 120k. So I can trade in 5x = 200k = 20 lots. But you charge me for 120k only.

Am I right? If yes, then tell me how fees calculated. plz.

Do you people use differential % for each successive margin availed. like.
1. 40k - my own - 40k
2. +40 k - 0% -80k
3. +40 k - 6% -120k
4. +40k - 12% -160k
5. +40 k - 18% -200k

Last edited:
Okey! got some confusion cleared after scratching my head a bit.
Its 18% PA.
But then how many days a year you use to calculate per day fees.
(Anything below 365 is gimmick IMHO)

@Finvasia
Do we have to do something to take a trade in Crude options. As I was not allowed to take a trade in crude options, with error,

RMS:Blocked for OPTFUT DELER mcx_fo type ALL

TraderRavi

low risk profile
how to do funds payin in finv ? backoffice se instant payin hota hai ?
There is an payment system in Prism for NOW users , Atom , any charges per transfer ?

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I also have account with them .....Zero Brokerage ....Enjoying ...
Other stuff ....
Missing web/html based interface for trading .
Missing Mobile App.
Backoffice some pages ( Two menu item below Combined Delivery ) shows jsp/apache errors.I remember similar errors I used to see when i had account with Tradesmartonline.(They may not be exact same , but backoffice used to show such errors.). They can always work on these issues which could be rectified .

NSE Now is there but not really interested in it.
no web based platform like kite ?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Also, do you provide a receipt/bill for the other charges like call-n-trade charges?
You have forgotten, I told you earlier there are no call-n-trade charges. :p
This is one of the greatest advantages to trade with Finvasia.

headstrong007

No need to go into Finvasia's complicated leverage calculation. They are best when you come with your own money.

It's also easier to get the personal loan in much lowest interest rate outside (about 1.5% per month or lower). Can try Bajaj Finserve or Aditya Birla Finance Limited.
No one is going to monitor how the personal loan is used. ;)

The biggest advantage with such loan from outside is you can use it with positional trade and option writing also. So why limit yourself to the only intraday when you are paying interest? :playful:

Finvasia is best with Zero brokerage and defaults 2X leverage.

headstrong007

no web based platform like kite ?
Scalpert available for NOW users ?
Arre kitne sawal karte ho? :p

Why you are making things complicated? Use Kite or Upstox for the chart(better than scalpert) and place the trade with Finvasia's NSE NOW. Simple. :pp

Itne din se Zero dha aapka khun chusa hai, so now take the revenge, use kite but don't place a trade. :D

how to do funds payin in finv ? backoffice se instant payin hota hai ?
There is a payment system in Prism for NOW users , Atom , any charges per transfer ?
The best way is to use 3rd party NEFT transfer, which is free from the same bank like HDFC etc.
Lots of banks are there to select. HDFC, PNB,ICICI BANK, YES BANK, AXIS BANK
Can get a/c details here,
https://www.finvasia.com/download

Last edited: