Finvasia

Finvasia

I opened account from their site using aadhaar. They opened account for MCX which I have not opted as I need NSE cash and NFO. grrrrrrr.......
how this linking process is done ?
I have to stop trading due to net issues , thats why finvasia account is lying unused since one year although its useless for me without nse cash.
Hi Traderravi,

Apologies for inconvenience caused, if any. You can link any of your existing Demat account with us for trading in Cash Segment. Just send your CMS to CS and link will be done. We shall be glad to see you trading again
with us.

Thanks

Finvasia

@ Finvasia,

With this explanation I am somewhat clear now on your leverage providing conditions. You have explained with example of 1 lot of Banknifty Futures.

I have a query that if I place 1 order of 20 lots of Banknifty Futures then in Platinum plan would it mean that the Charges of Rs. 33 will be translated into 20 Lots * Rs. 33 = Rs. 660 + GST for that day on which I am taking the leverage ?
Hi cloudTrader

We shall answer your question in two ways assuming you are looking to place single order of 20 Lots in one trade.

1. To place single order of 20 Lots, exchange need INR 16,00,000 (80,000X20) as each lot needs 80,000 margin multiplied with Qty 20. So to trade in Basic FREE plan, you need 8 Lakhs in MIS.

2. Now assuming you have platinum plan (5X), you need 3,20,000 to place single order to trade 20 Lots BNF. Since first 3.2 L shall be free, there shall be charges for next 9,60,000. This comes out to be Approx 654 plus GST.

Thanks

they charge 18% above 2Lakhs
But calculation show on above 1x :

For 2 lakhs its 18/2*1 = 9%
For 3 Lakhs its 18/3*2= 12%

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
That is correct. Thanks anmolsaraf52.
Welcome....

Anyways, Applied for Account opening online on friday ..Aadhar Verification has some issues, not able to login to complete aadhar otp verification.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

Dont know wat is problem. Demat account needed for cash but why not fno ?newbie trader posted he can trade cash without demat in page 55. But not enabling mine. May be they are trying to save my money.They routinely phone me trading kaisi chal rahi hai ? Now a days i dont pickup phone. Lol
Honestly, it is a safety factor. Say in any unexpected situation if the shares are bought and delivery is received, there shall be a compliance issue as client has no Demat account and shares cannot be transferred to client DP. That is why, even if you have Demat A/C with any other DP, you can enable yourself in Cash segment with us. Thanks !

Thanks for replying my query point by point and that too in detail

1. I understand that once I request for a leverage (1x to 3x) and if eligible, then it is a one time request and leverage will continue for daily (subject to opening balance), until cancelled for.
2. Though I know, how to convert intraday position, from NRML to MIS or MIS to NRML. But how to convert previous day carried NRML positions into MIS in morning.

Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Traderravi,

Apologies for inconvenience caused, if any. You can link any of your existing Demat account with us for trading in Cash Segment. Just send your CMS to CS and link will be done. We shall be glad to see you trading again
with us.

Thanks

I have received client master list from other broker. what is CS ? customer service ? should I send this pdf to [email protected].

Are you providing the receipt for Interest charged for using capital on contact note?
Good question. I second that.

Also, do you provide a receipt/bill for the other charges like call-n-trade charges ?

bpr

Hi bpr! Good to hear from you after a long time. We mentioned the average cost of trading. Though 1X is free, we have calculated on the total cost of funds used including free. Thanks
Ok got it but it kinda misleading I suggest you explain in detail in your leverage calculator page. Also I suggest you use higher interest figures but use standard APR. it will be easy to calculate and less confusion

Last edited: