Finvasia

But, bhai, you can not add indices in NestTrader and NOW also.
I have Nifty50 in my nest trader both for Zerodha and TSO. Don't remember how they got there, must be some member here guiding me :D

ha
I have Nifty50 in my nest trader both for Zerodha and TSO. Don't remember how they got there, must be some member here guiding me :D
ha ha
but in xxxxx.xx format or xxx.xx fomat
you wont get it in xxxxx.xx format
though Pi has indices in its trading platform
but these days many websites give real time quotes for NS and BN

ha

ha ha
but in xxxxx.xx format or xxx.xx fomat
you wont get it in xxxxx.xx format
though Pi has indices in its trading platform
but these days many websites give real time quotes for NS and BN
Yeah..

1521609468611.png

:)

superman

Anyone tried changing the collateral quantity in NSE NOW ? Ex: I have pledged say 100 units of liquidbees, Some portion is used in margin,I want to sell say 50 liquidbees units which are not yet used for margin. I see that there is one option update collateral , Can we use it ? How to set the collateral quantity to 50 out of say 100 so that I can sell 50 liquidbees units

@Finvasia

It is learnt that you are providing Bracket Order facility
I want to know, whether you are charging anything for this facility, OR it is free of any charges.
Thanks

I am sure, You can sell all your holding even if you are using the margin. The niftybee margin shall be replaced with cash once broker received funds from selling.

"option update collateral" is not for retail use i think. you can call NOW support and check.

SevenD

They are charging Rs. 99 per month for Bracket Order, what I found on their website. They do not give any leverage benefit for BO.
With finvasia its better to trade in MIS than BO. They charge Rs.100/- +GST pm extra for BO, but margin provided is less/equal than that of MIS
The essence of trading with BO seems to have completely fuddled them, a queer and absurd broker when it comes to BO